Christopher's Original Formulas, Itch Ointment, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis Relief

Posted by Reviewer3104881 From California on Apr 26, 2010

This simple ointment worked very well for me. I had been going through a long bout with eczema on my lower arms and hands and had tried many natural alternatives without much relief. Dr. Christopher's Original Formula Itch Ointment helped right away to minimize the itching and, over a period of several weeks, helped clear up the rash. Now I use it at the first sign of an outbreak. Thank you to those who are keeping Dr. Christopher's formulas available.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2872539 From Kentucky on Jul 07, 2010

I bought the ointment for the chickweed to use on a fatty tumor. I've used it on some bug bites as well and have been impressed with how well it works!

Doesn't work well for me

Posted by Reviewer2113207 From Michigan on Sep 15, 2008

I keep this in my fridge and even though it is emollient and soothing when cold, it doesn't stop any itching from my eczema. I would pass this one over in the future.

So helpful

Posted by Reviewer3346418 From Arizona on May 23, 2009

We love this and are going to buy more. Only thing I have found to help calm down my daughters itchiness.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer2495873 From Taiwan on Jul 12, 2010

Got it for my child's eczema, thought it would help with the itching but it doesn't seem to help that much. Also wish it were organic too. Tried it myself and it seems just OK.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »