Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis Relief

Posted by Reviewer3104881 on Apr 26, 2010

This simple ointment worked very well for me. I had been going through a long bout with eczema on my lower arms and hands and had tried many natural alternatives without much relief. Dr. Christopher's Original Formula Itch Ointment helped right away to minimize the itching and, over a period of several weeks, helped clear up the rash. Now I use it at the first sign of an outbreak. Thank you to those who are keeping Dr. Christopher's formulas available.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2872539 on Jul 07, 2010

I bought the ointment for the chickweed to use on a fatty tumor. I've used it on some bug bites as well and have been impressed with how well it works!

Doesn't work well for me

Posted by Reviewer2113207 on Sep 15, 2008

I keep this in my fridge and even though it is emollient and soothing when cold, it doesn't stop any itching from my eczema. I would pass this one over in the future.

So helpful

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on May 23, 2009

We love this and are going to buy more. Only thing I have found to help calm down my daughters itchiness.

I keep this on hand

Posted by 4681647343121952919 on Aug 05, 2014

Whenever I have rashes or eczema, I apply this. To get rid of the itching, first scrub the skin with medical gauze under lukewarm water to increase circulation to the skin, then apply the itch ointment.

I haven't really noticed any benefit for me.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Mar 06, 2010

I got this product for the anti-itch properties and because part of its formula was recommended to ease inflammation. So far, I am not impressed, but I will continues using it and see if it just needs more time to work and post back. It does have a lot of good ingredients and seems to be a good formulation, so it may work for others.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 12, 2010

Got it for my child's eczema, thought it would help with the itching but it doesn't seem to help that much. Also wish it were organic too. Tried it myself and it seems just OK.

not so great

Posted by Reviewer1080649 on Mar 26, 2010

not a very good itch cream

Seems to work good!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jun 26, 2009

Summer time comes with rashes and itches from who knows what and where ... but this simple itch ointment seems to soothe the itchiness. Haven't had any serious cases of anything, but for all around itchiness that we normally encounter from bites to rashes, this seems to work, and heal the scratched skin as well.

Helped the itch

Posted by Reviewer3025776 on Feb 05, 2009

This seemed to help the itch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »