Christopher's Original Formulas, Joint Formula, 460 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733941 on Jun 05, 2008

When I started using this product I was told by a friend that it might disolve the calcium deposits I had in my fingers and all over my body. I wasn't able to open a jar or a bottle and I wasn't able to walk down even 1 step. I've been using Joint Formula and the Herbal Calcium for over a year. Within a week I was able to walk up and down steps and open jars and bottles. My large joints are disappearing. My hands are 97% improved and are almost back to normal.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2648338 on Oct 28, 2009

I enjoyed taking the Joint Formula because it stops the pain in my shoulder. If people only knew they don't need to buy those expensive vitamin all they need is Christopher's Original Formula Joint Formula veggie caps. Thanks!

I think it helps

Posted by BookDragon64 on Jan 25, 2014

I have osteoarthritis aggravated by lifting and by recent falls. Glucosamine wasn't helping, and a friend recommended this. I think it helps. I still have some pain, but I think this has lessened it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

Both my husband and a friend with arthritis swear by Joint Formula to help with joint pain and swelling. It helps my hips and knees. I usually pair it with Conplete Tissur and Bone.

joint formula