Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

Christopher's Original Fornula, Kidney Fornula, 2 fl. oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Nov 21, 2010

My grandson, who is handicaped from a near drowning accident, 18 years ago, started passing small kidney stones and something that looked like gravel. We started giving him this kidney formula, magnesium, B-6, Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar and Oil of Oregano. This mixture of ingredients has literally stopped the kidney stone problem. I searched the web for natural things that was good for kidney stones and these are the ones I found.

Has Helped Cat With Kidney Failure

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 13, 2012

I have a 16 year old cat who is suffering from kidney failure. We are trying to make her life as pleasant and easy as possible until the time comes that we must euthanize her. We started her on this formula just two days ago and I've already noticed a difference! She has more energy and is drinking more water! Our holistic vet recommended this for our cat, and I can highly recommend it to anybody with a cat who is suffering from kidney failure.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Mar 10, 2011

I ordered this for a daughter with kidney troubles. It sure helps.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2438258 on Mar 02, 2010

Good product. very effective

Christopher's Original Formula, Kidney Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Mar 02, 2011

really good

Very good

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014

I like this product and recommend dr christopher generally also...