Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2856113 on Dec 09, 2007

Very pleased with product. It works well.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3155786 on Sep 11, 2010

My wife swears by this stuff

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 22, 2010

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes a huge difference to my husband

My alternative to surgery.

Posted by 5267092119909108293 on May 04, 2016

My symptoms indicated that I was not getting bile where it was needed. Those symptoms were accompanied by a bad gut ache. A lot of research led me to this great product and a few days after taking the recommended dosage, I was back to "normal". Used this with the "Lower Bowel" formula.

I'll never be without this!

Posted by Reviewer2631527 on Apr 22, 2016

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

Posted by emanuela on Jan 09, 2016

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Posted by Reviewer1963392 on Jul 02, 2008

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

Liver & Gall Bladder Formula review

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 02, 2008

I like this product - but boy did it cause a lot of visits to the bathroom. I think that might be the point. :)

barberry

Posted by Reviewer1171101 on Dec 19, 2007

Have used barberry before. It was nice to find in a capsule form since the taste is horrific.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »