Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes a huge difference to my husband

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 17, 2010

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3155786 on Sep 11, 2010

My wife swears by this stuff

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 22, 2010

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

Does not go with me

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

I dont know why but this product does not go with me I guess Im allergic to it.

Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2652027 on Dec 16, 2009

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

Good brand:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

I haven't tried this yet but am very hopeful it will benefit. It will be tricky to take this 1/2 hour before a meal.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Jul 31, 2009

This product works great. I cannot believe the difference I feel. I have used other more expensive liver products in the past but this has been so much more effective for me and is cheaper to boot. I am so glad I found Dr. Christopher's products and iherb.

Relieves gall bladder reflex point pain

Posted by Reviewer1258092 on May 30, 2009

I began to use this in conjunction with the lower bowl formula when I had some reference point pain indicating the gall bladder. It has relieved it well for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »