really works!

Posted by 4791461577266746469 on May 03, 2016

makes your stools a little soft, but it does help regular bowel movements

very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.

Gentle with no Harsh Effects

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle and easy this was. Effective without harsh stimulants.

Love this stuff.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Nov 03, 2014

I have been taking this for maybe a year and a half now after reading about it in the feng shui book, Clear Your Clutter by Karen Kingston. Sometimes when I've run out of my supply and have to start again so it can be a little slow to get started with (or perhaps it could just be because I'm on really constipating meds) but once you get into a rhythm and you drink a lot of water and although I've lapsed a little on the exercise front, walking helps too, but it really works. At my best I was going 3 times a day and I felt so light and my waist looked tiny. Being a health freak I've found I have become obsessed with what's coming out as well as what's going in my body and this is perfect. I've also found recently, if anyone else is on constipating medication or is just constipated that taking this and n-alcysteine in combination is amazing. I can't ever see me going off of this, it's just awesome. A life saver.

Relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Sep 21, 2014

I have struggled with constipation for many years & have tried a lot of products before I found this one. It is similar to the chinese herbs I used to take but without the mess of having to cook them. I started with 6 capsules a day but have now reduced to 3 capsules daily & it is working really well. The longer I take this product the better it works. What I like is that it is not a harmful laxative & can be taken long term which is what I seem to need. I have recommended it to other friends who also find it very effective.

IBS

Posted by 5640999944456177347 on Aug 15, 2014

This product has helped my IBS stomach pains when I have been taking this with dietary entzymes. Great product!

Keeps me and my kids regular

Posted by 5703048358019966019 on Jul 03, 2014

My son has issues with peeing the bed. We found out that this is often because the child is constipated (even if they are pooping). After using this regularly, it's definitely gotten better. The Lower Bowel Formula works so well and gently. I've started using it when I need a little help, too!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

When I was skiing in France and caught a stomach bug, I took this along with Echanesia/Golden seal. It calmed my stomach and the runs and I recovered much faster than several others on this trip who used traditional over the counter meds! Though it is intended to do the opposite, it can make me a little constipated, so might want to use some psyllium along with this. Has some cayaene in it. Helps clean out your system.

非常棒的腸道排毒配方.

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on Mar 30, 2014

已服用了一段時間, 最近在大腸水療後拿來做腸道的重建, 效果不錯. 與Dr. Christopher的血液, 腎排毒配方一起服用, 效果很好, 無副作用, 自己都拿來當長期保健.

Great product