Gentle and yet effective

Posted by Reviewer3269112 on Jan 22, 2016

Having struggled with stomach/bowel issues pretty much all my life long, I had very little expectations when I tried this product. Nothing had worked in the past. This is not a miracle cure either BUT it does keep me at least somewhat regular and that has been a great, great help and made me feel so much better. No more unyielding constipation! It is gentle, too. I will keep bying this.

Not as impressive as other reviews would suggest

Posted by 4786314053323512348 on Jan 19, 2016

I am only on day 3 or 4 of this, but am not as impressed at the other reviews led me to believe that I would be. I am also cautious of the casara segrada, and it's frequent use. I feel as though this acts much like other natural laxatives, and doesn't offer a natural cleansing experience. For me, laxative induced bowel movements are much different than a healthy bowel stool. Anyway, I will be going back to the more expensive but in my opinion way more effective Health Force Naturals intestinal movement formula.

very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.

Gentle with no Harsh Effects

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle and easy this was. Effective without harsh stimulants.

Love this stuff.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Nov 03, 2014

I have been taking this for maybe a year and a half now after reading about it in the feng shui book, Clear Your Clutter by Karen Kingston. Sometimes when I've run out of my supply and have to start again so it can be a little slow to get started with (or perhaps it could just be because I'm on really constipating meds) but once you get into a rhythm and you drink a lot of water and although I've lapsed a little on the exercise front, walking helps too, but it really works. At my best I was going 3 times a day and I felt so light and my waist looked tiny. Being a health freak I've found I have become obsessed with what's coming out as well as what's going in my body and this is perfect. I've also found recently, if anyone else is on constipating medication or is just constipated that taking this and n-alcysteine in combination is amazing. I can't ever see me going off of this, it's just awesome. A life saver.

Relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Sep 21, 2014

I have struggled with constipation for many years & have tried a lot of products before I found this one. It is similar to the chinese herbs I used to take but without the mess of having to cook them. I started with 6 capsules a day but have now reduced to 3 capsules daily & it is working really well. The longer I take this product the better it works. What I like is that it is not a harmful laxative & can be taken long term which is what I seem to need. I have recommended it to other friends who also find it very effective.

Did nothing

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

I tried many Christopher's products,this one is the only I don't like.It did nothing for me at all.

IBS

Posted by 5640999944456177347 on Aug 15, 2014

This product has helped my IBS stomach pains when I have been taking this with dietary entzymes. Great product!

Keeps me and my kids regular

Posted by 5703048358019966019 on Jul 03, 2014

My son has issues with peeing the bed. We found out that this is often because the child is constipated (even if they are pooping). After using this regularly, it's definitely gotten better. The Lower Bowel Formula works so well and gently. I've started using it when I need a little help, too!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

When I was skiing in France and caught a stomach bug, I took this along with Echanesia/Golden seal. It calmed my stomach and the runs and I recovered much faster than several others on this trip who used traditional over the counter meds! Though it is intended to do the opposite, it can make me a little constipated, so might want to use some psyllium along with this. Has some cayaene in it. Helps clean out your system.