Not as impressive as other reviews would suggest

Posted by 4786314053323512348 on Jan 19, 2016

I am only on day 3 or 4 of this, but am not as impressed at the other reviews led me to believe that I would be. I am also cautious of the casara segrada, and it's frequent use. I feel as though this acts much like other natural laxatives, and doesn't offer a natural cleansing experience. For me, laxative induced bowel movements are much different than a healthy bowel stool. Anyway, I will be going back to the more expensive but in my opinion way more effective Health Force Naturals intestinal movement formula.

bowel tonic

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Apr 20, 2014

I ordered this with high hopes that it would work as well as the previous product I had been using (that is off the market for now). The ingredient list is very similar however not similar enough. This product tends to give me a bit of diarrhea but is not very effective for constipation. I ordered two bottles so will keep adjusting it in hopes of finding an effective dosage.

suz

Posted by Reviewer3098873 on Jul 25, 2011

stomach cramps...need i saw more!

Did nothing

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

I tried many Christopher's products,this one is the only I don't like.It did nothing for me at all.

Didn't help me enough

Posted by Reviewer3223158 on Jan 28, 2008

I have chronic constipation due to Ibs.I was hoping this formula would help me as I heard great things about it online but after taking the right amount of dosage I wasn't able to go at all and most of the time was straining.I know I should use more of the dosage until it is right for me but it would become too expensive in the long run so the search continues.