お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lower Bowel Formula, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

a product i will have again

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

i have used this product for the first time and im finish with it, and i will order it again

Love this stuff.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Nov 03, 2014

I have been taking this for maybe a year and a half now after reading about it in the feng shui book, Clear Your Clutter by Karen Kingston. Sometimes when I've run out of my supply and have to start again so it can be a little slow to get started with (or perhaps it could just be because I'm on really constipating meds) but once you get into a rhythm and you drink a lot of water and although I've lapsed a little on the exercise front, walking helps too, but it really works. At my best I was going 3 times a day and I felt so light and my waist looked tiny. Being a health freak I've found I have become obsessed with what's coming out as well as what's going in my body and this is perfect. I've also found recently, if anyone else is on constipating medication or is just constipated that taking this and n-alcysteine in combination is amazing. I can't ever see me going off of this, it's just awesome. A life saver.

Gentle with no Harsh Effects

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle and easy this was. Effective without harsh stimulants.

very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.