Effective

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

Good product. Might not suit everybody. Try one capsule and wait at least a day before taking more, to see what effect it has, for you. It will work quite quickly on some people, very slowly on others.

Great.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

Definitely does what it says it will!

good product

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Apr 27, 2015

efficient

Bought for Parasite Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Sep 08, 2014

I feel no different. Maybe I have no parasites or maybe the product does not work. I don't know.

Not sure.

Posted by FourSeasons on Jan 14, 2014

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

Not the best choice

Posted by Reviewer2296963 on Dec 11, 2012

I bought this formula as a part of anti-parasite complex. I like garlic, but the formula has very strong unpleasant garlic smell and works too rough, I didn't like it at all.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

This formula really works! Be careful and go easy. Try only one per day with a meal at first. Then add only one more per day if needed.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Use a few times a year in conjunction with the parasite syrup. Gentle and effective. Recommend.

Doesn't Work

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

not sure it works

Posted by shariwile on Jun 09, 2012

This didn't seem to have any affect on me whatsoever. I was disappointed. =/

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »