I always have it on hand

Posted by Reviewer2584640 on Aug 20, 2008

Huge help for any sinus problem, allergies or sinus infection. I always have it on hand and use it with cayenne to get the infection out of my system.

Use it every morning

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on May 11, 2010

This is effective at gently clearing my sinuses so I can breathe more easily when I get up every morning.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Apr 06, 2014

I used to wake up every morning for almost a year with a stuffed nose. I tried so many supplements, but nothing worked until I took Sinus Plus! I was 50 percent better only after 2 days. I still take it when I have a cold or sinus problem and I also open and give 1 capsule mixed with honey to my daughter since she was 4 and half or 5, every time she has a problem.

Georgia allergies

Posted by Reviewer1792701 on Apr 18, 2010

This stuff helps allot, I have had allergies as long as i can remember and when I moved to Georgia it got worse.this stuff really helps.

mel

Posted by Reviewer1405719 on Sep 15, 2008

haven't had to take prescription meds. for my sinuses going on two years now I take sinus plus.

ALWAYS A TRUST

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Oct 25, 2011

VERY GOOD

cant tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 01, 2010

i cant tell if it's working, tried taking a lot of it but didn't feel anything.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 15, 2011

I think this helps with breathing and my nose seemed to run less while taking it. I did notice a difference after stopping it. Although not a huge difference. My husband tried it and said he didn't see any difference. So, it's worth a try if you have sinus issues. It may not work the same for everyone.

No noticeable difference to a sinus issue I once had

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

It didn't work for me but may work for you. Price is not prohibitive.

Sinus hope

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jun 16, 2010

I have just started this sinus formula and it appears to be working. Time will tell and then I will review my rating. Love to have the definitive cure.