Christopher's Original Formulas, Thyroid Maintenance Formula, 475 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps

A very good formula!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Herbal Thyroid Formula. I take the other formula in the morning and this one in the evening because this doesn't contain any stimulants. I find that both formulas are very effective for giving me energy and helping me maintain a healthy weight.

Christopher's Original Formula, Thyroid Maintenance

Posted by Reviewer2900336 on Oct 28, 2008

Good for my under-active thyroid, gives me what my body needs, am taking Herbal Thyoid Formula with it and by eating senibly have been losing some weight and not losing my hair as before.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

I take Christopher's Original Thyroid Formula to support my thyroid because of hypothyroidism. It seems like this supplement works because I only have to take a very, very low dose of 10mcg per day of Armour thyroid when I use it. As my blood sugar levels and weight drop along with taking this supplement it appears as if my thyroid will return to normal and I may be able to stop the Armour thyroid. I've been using the supplement for nine months.

Seems to work good

Posted by Reviewer2337097 on Jul 20, 2010

My girl friend has an undiagnosed thyroid problem so we came up with an herbal supplement regime to battle it. We included this product, and from what we see it seems to be working, slowly but surely. Her mood is improving, energy, motivation, and her hair is not falling out as much. The bald spots from the alopetia areta are growing new hair too.

Thyroid maintenance