Citra-Solv, CitraSuds, Natural Laundry Detergent, Valencia Orange, 50 fl oz (1500 ml)

Run Away from this stuff!

Posted by MamaToMany From Nevada on Jul 09, 2011

I was happy to see how inexpensive this product was... but it's for a reason. It doesn't wash well, it leaves the clothes with an odd smell after they've dried, and worst- it stained my son's brand new swim shirt, along with another cotton shirt! It's white, and I didn't realize how much the soap needed to be diluted before it touches clothes, and it stained the shirt!!! I washed it several times after that, but somehow the chemical reaction of the swim shirt and the citrus was a volatile combination, and eventually the yellow staining left my cotton shirt, but it was all just a nig bummer. The cheap soap was negated by having to buy another white swim shirt! I bought 2 of these containers, one exploded in the box it shipped in so Iherb sent another one... and I won't even use them! big bummer UPDATE 7/8/11 I had to update again to beg you guys to save your money. My husband washed the kids' sheets in this, including the mattress protector (which is white). It now looks like someone urinated all over it. This stuff is AWFUL and it's ruining all of my thing! I'm contacting the company asap. :(

great!

Posted by Reviewer1340997 From Michigan on May 01, 2011

Best natural laundry soap I've ever tried and cheaper too! Suds's up great and it's cheap here at iherb!