Citra-Solv, Natural Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate, Lavender Bergamot, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Works great but did not smell of Lavender

Posted by LiveRightMama on Apr 06, 2012

I used this 8 oz bottle up in one evening. It works great for using diluted on grease and carpet stains. I even used it on the stove and oven. There was absolutely no lavender scent that I could detect, instead it was a VERY strong orange smell. Perhaps my bottle was mislabeled. For this reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5. I would suggest wearing gloves while using this as I developed a rash on my skin. Also, keep the kiddos and pets away since the scent is so overpowering. Even diluted it is strong smelling and gave me a head ache.