Omg!!!!!! EDIT

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Sep 08, 2014

This stuff is awesome with a capital wow!! This has removed everything I've used it on...2-3 year old ring around the collar (buried shirt in the back of the closet) ancient food stains that I could never get out, week old red tempera paint stain on white hoodie, white board marker on khakis, other various grease stains on clothing. Next challenge is to use it on carpeting and upholstery . Will definitely be back for more of this....recommending to everyone I know! Great product! EDIT:Since my last review I have used this on carpet and countertops. With some elbow grease it can remove oil crayon from carpet and tea stains. With little to no elbow grease it was able to remove a turmeric stain from a white countertop. Still loving it! Keeps getting better! Thx

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer1134874 on Apr 09, 2012

This stuff works awesome and its so fast and easy! Really love, use it on everything now!

Love ♥

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 01, 2014

Very good and easy to remove dirt from clothes, I use this too wash the bathroom and toilet, very nice citrus scent♥ I will buy this again and others Citrus Magic products ♥

good

Posted by 5416810122973351289 on Nov 29, 2014

Easy to grib and squeez Works on stain Scent smells fresh

Great stain remover

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Feb 09, 2015

Best one I have found in this country. Really does a good job at removing stains and I have tried many and am very fussy.

Cleans stains

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015

Clean new stains well, but not old stains. May take a longer time to remove old stains. Overall, it is affordable and effective.

Works like a charm.

Posted by 4737574331061815365 on Apr 27, 2016

I was surprised at how well this worked. I had a stain on a mattress that was over a year old and this spray got the entirity of it gone. worked perfectly and with such a ridiculously low price this is really something I'll recommend to everyone moving forward! Great product

Good!

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

Good product without the usual nasty ingredients. Seems to work get out most stains out of my children's clothing. Would get 5-stars if it got out tumeric (curry) stain, but maybe that is asking for too much. Will purchase again!

effective enough

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 01, 2015

I have used this on cat vomit, chocolate stains , makeup stains, cocoa butter stains, other oils stains . Lipstick stains, food stains. And this really gets them all out. Without any harmful bleach.

OK

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

This stain remover is working ok on collars but not really for an obvious stain. But with this price i don't expect a lot. It's OK.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »