Works amazing!

Posted by illectrix on Jun 14, 2012

We have 3 cats in our house so you understand problems with odour! When older not neutered cat use their litter, i guess it smells much more disguiting than poop from over the world! Now i just sprinkle eliminator after each use, and no more smell!

Best Litter Odor Control

Posted by 5413828896131619613 on May 26, 2015

In the past, we've used Citrus Magic cat litter odor control exclusively. Household members have a sensitivity to "perfume-y" deodorants of this type. This particular item is the best we've come across; it has a pleasant, citrus-y odor without perfume-y elements. Love it!

Pleasent smell

Posted by VikingQueen on Dec 19, 2013

I really like this product, it freshens the air and decreases cat pee smell. What I don't like so much is that the jar is big, but it will empty very quickly. Maybe the product could be stronger.

good smell

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014

works

It's cool.

Posted by 5115321958345839672 on Jun 19, 2013

The challenge is coping well.

Do as promiced

Posted by 4854397253987748751 on Nov 26, 2013

Very good and effective, eliminate the odor from litter, chemical are harmless and cheap enough

Litter Box Odor Eliminator...

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on May 24, 2016

Works as it said! Loving it. The citrus scent really help eliminate the awful smell. Will definitely buy this again soon.

It works

Posted by 4921695483164588678 on May 04, 2016

Works wonder! I wish I brought it earlier. My toilet no longer smell like a public W.C. TvT I want a paper-bag / recyclable refill pack, if this brand/ any other brands offer a more eco-friendly choice

I like this.

Posted by Herlienv on Sep 16, 2015

I think i expected more of a Citrus scent but the litter box doesn't smell bad at all and my cat doens't mind the new "smell" so i will definitely order again. I am happy I ordered 2 of these seeing as i use it quite a bit at a time.

Oui

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 25, 2014

Oui c'est pas mal pas cher je rachèterai

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »