Solid Air Freshener

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012

No smell in mine! Not worth the money & won't buy again. I used in my very small motorhome bathroom and expected, from some comments, for it to run me out of the room. (was hoping) Just a faint non-descript odor which I didn't find pleasant, at all, let alone citrus

Do not like the smell

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

Do not like the smell, and they start to smell food in the refrigerator

Horrible smell

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

Smells chemical of some sort. To strong, and not pleasant at all. Might be effective, but I had to throw it out.

Waste!

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 09, 2011

you can smell it strong for about a day or so. Didn't work well for me and I bought two of them. Not what I expected. Most solid air freshners are really about the same.

Does not last!

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Dec 11, 2010

it worked for about a week in a 200 sqf room. I had to move it to a small bathroom of 45 sqft then and it does not work even at that thiny space any more!

Doesn't last!

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Nov 09, 2010

I ordered 2 of these products and I wasn't impressed. Initially you can smell some fragrance, but it fades fairly quick. Not worth the money!

don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer3144367 on Apr 05, 2010

Was surprised that harsh smell of this product. I've used the air spray and was satisfied, however, this cannot recommend.

Unpleasantly strong

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

Did not like at all and can't use it. The mixed citrus smell is combining grapefruit with orange, and I found it rather unpleasant. It is so strong, that I don't see where I could use it.