Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer1925794 on Dec 12, 2015

This has a really delicate orange scent. It foams beautifully and my hands always feel lovely and fresh after using it. It's lasted longer than I expected too

This is nice!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I love the foam, it felt gentle on the skin even through several washes. The scent is also nice!

Clean Well Hand Soap

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

I like the idea that this soap is antibacterial PLUS it doesn't test on animals. I do wish that the scent was a bit stronger though.

Good. Except the smell is a bit too strong.

Posted by 5385302020484388315 on Jun 21, 2014

Good. Except the smell is a bit too strong.

Good!

Posted by lavkarbo on Mar 01, 2014

Foams well and lasts forever. Better smell than the Lavender soap.

Clean Well, All-Natural Antibacterial Foaming Handsoap, Orange Vanilla, 9.5 fl oz (280 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Soap without triclosane. Very liquid with nice very light orange-vanilla aroma. Gentle foam. Economical. I like it. Мыло без триклозана, довольно жидкое, с тонким ароматом ванили и апельсина. Мыло понравилось, интересная пена у него, необычная и очень нежная. Экономное, хоть и жидковатое.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Nice scent, works ok

Best Handsoap Ever!

Posted by 5511549724829728973 on Apr 17, 2013

I am super satisfied, have never tried anything better. Cleans my hands effectively and leaves the skin soft. And the smell is unbelievable! AMAZING.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Nov 27, 2011

I worried bit about the small after reading the reviews, but actually it smalls pretty good. It smalls like very mild orange cream soda. And I'm very sensitive about small and perfume in any products. It comes out already foamed so less work on your hands. But don't forget to rub to get ride of gems on your hands.

I stinks.

Posted by Reviewer2324118 on Oct 13, 2011

I had to use other soap to remove the vile odor of the perfuming. The orange is too powerful , however it is overwhelmed by the sent of what smells like rotten cabbage, the other flavor note (not vanilla). My wife and I cannot stand it and are throwing it away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »