Great

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 24, 2015

Safe and powerful hand sanitizer with no nasty chemicals that are toxic for people and no chemicals that can cause superbugs. Isn't nature great? The pathogens cannot become resistant to the essential oils in this product, unlike triclosan and other man-made poisons. Use this foaming one at work and home. Use the spray one for travel.

Favorite

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014

We use this all the time!! Keep one in the car and in the kids rooms! Super easy for the whole family!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Jan 08, 2012

I like it a lot. I prefer it over the spray version.

Useful pump bottle around the house!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015

Useful pump bottle around the house! I like it that it contains no alcohol which can be drying and I like the scent.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 09, 2013

This is the only natural, alcohol free option for my practice and I love the natural, gentle ingredients. My patients like the clean scent.

Clean Well forever!

Posted by 5303266978761647790 on Jul 23, 2014

I love this product! I got the Original Scent foaming hand sanitizer as well as the Orange Vanilla spray hand sanitizer and they are both amazing! I use this multiple times every day and I love it. It smells wonderful and fresh, and dries quickly. It also doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, which is what i hate about alcohol based hand sanitizer (along with the smell). It's also pet and baby safe. I have had the spray and the pump for nearly a month now and am nowhere close to running out. I can't say enough good things about Clean Well products, they really are incredible :)

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2808948 on Apr 20, 2011

good!

Posted by 4976950598463990390 on Jan 27, 2014

I got this to use at work, I wanted something that would be gentle and that had good ingredients. I got exactly what I was looking for. It smells great and it leaves your hands feeling clean and soft. DOES NOT DRY THEM OUT AT ALL. Takes longer to rub in than others, but it is not a problem and definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this product! :))))

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Jan 23, 2012

I like this product better than the alcohol based ones. It does not have a smell and does not dry my hands. Does a good job on germs.

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Sep 11, 2014

This is great. Foam is best.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »