I recommend this

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is an alcohol-free natural hand sanitizer. Its active ingredients are Thyme and Oregano oils. It's safe to use, doesn't dry out your hands and smells yummy. Handy to keep in your handbag for when out and about and after touching items that others have handled in the buggy winter months. I really like this product. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good size for the bag!

Posted by 4737411853154674898 on Mar 15, 2016

A very handy size to collect around, in the pocket, in bag, works well and pretty useful for the kids! Needs around 2-3 sprays for those tiny hands! It would be better if it's cheaper! Will restock!

Great

Posted by 5166952961252333629 on Mar 03, 2016

Good smell, good package, not like oil.

very good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Feb 06, 2016

very nice and practic.watch my other reviews and products.

Clean Well is the way to go!

Posted by 5303266978761647790 on Jul 23, 2014

I love this product! I got the Orange Vanilla spray hand sanitizer as well as the Original Scent foaming hand sanitizer and they are both amazing! The orange vanilla smells great and the small size makes it very convenient for purses, diaper bags, glove compartments, it even fits in pants pockets. It also doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, which is what i hate about alcohol based hand sanitizer (along with the smell). It's also pet and baby safe. I have had the spray and the pump for nearly a month now and am nowhere close to running out. I can't say enough good things about Clean Well products, they really are incredible :)

useful

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014

very useful: nice size (not too small, not too big for a woman's bag) and great sweet taste

nice clean natural hands!

Posted by 4634053040030261280 on Feb 14, 2015

I carry this in my handbag to use when out and about, especially for my little one. Knowing he has clean hands without nasty chemicals is a plus.

Super convenient

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

This is great to keep in the bag just in case. Also a must-have in my festival kit. The only downside is that to my sensitive nose, the scent is strong enough to be irritating.

Smells nice

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

This definitely smells nicer than chemical sanitizer, and doesn't leave a gross alcohol taste on your hands before eating! Ordering more!

I Like this stuff!

Posted by Angeleyes on Dec 11, 2015

This is great sanitizer! At school, the teachers are always putting that nasty alcohol based germ gel on my sons hands. He has special needs and will lick his hands and swallow some of it. I love this product though-- and I've sent many bottles to school for them to use in place of the other stuff they have. :) It smells clean and fresh, and I never worry about him licking his hands now. I love the sprayer bottle it comes in! Cute and tiny -- fits great in your pocket or purse. I carry one with me all the time. Great stuff! Highly recommend! Buy a few bottles and keep them in your car, home, and purse!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »