Clear Products, Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572421 on May 09, 2011

I got these for my sister when she developed shingles. Unfortunately, I didn't think to look on iherb until she had shingles for a full month. She had already been through prednisone and pain pills and was not getting better and was in a lot of pain. The shingles rashes wwere on her face and scalp. I finally checked here and ordered this product for her. She normally won't take supplements but she was desperate. Thank the Lord for these pills. She is no longer in pain and is getting her energy back. Shingles takes a while to clear up, so she will continue to take them as needed. She tried not taking them for a day and the rashes starting flaring up again. Thank you so much for making this available.

This helped my grandmother's shingles a lot

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Nov 10, 2011

I sent this to my grandmother for her to take to combat the shingles from the inside-out and some coconut oil to soothe and nourish her skin from the outside. She said she felt relief after only 3 days and the shingles began to heal.

CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Sep 02, 2012

This is a life savior. I'm very very prone to UTI no matter how careful I am about sex (wash before and after, pee after sex etc). And this product saves me a lot of money and is good for my body (since it's herbal) because then I don't have to spend a fortune on antibiotics from the doctor. I don't even have to take it as frequent as recommended, only 2pills a day when I feel the symptoms of UTi for about 3 days and it's cleared. Oh bliss!

It Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1921149 on Jun 08, 2009

I have tried this product several times and each time it has worked not only to heal a UTI, but also to prevent them. I highly recommend this product.

clear product.

Posted by Reviewer2284793 on Jul 21, 2010

very good product. Has helped the shingles alot

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »