ClearTract, Urinary Tract Formula, Potent Cranberry Alternative, 500 mg, 60 VCaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Relief of Chronic UTI's

Posted by Reviewer1099124 From California on Mar 08, 2010

I had suffered from Chronic UTI's for 6 months (always after intercourse with my boyfriend even though I’m an insanely clean person) and came to my wit’s end. I was sick of taking antibiotics because of the side effects and yeast infections that would result from them. I also suffered from lingering "urgency" even after the UTI was completely gone. After seeing my gyno, urologist and general internist I decided to do some research on my own and with very little hope ordered Clear Tract. It has absolutely worked for me. I take one dose every evening and take up to three doses per day when I feel any urgency returning. I have only had one full blown UTI in about a year and I was able to cure it with the Clear Tract alone IN 2 DAYS!! I still have problems with urgency for a couple days after intercourse but it has kept me away from another UTI. I asked my urologist about this product and he said “It’s good stuff, take whatever works.” I just wish he had given me this product instead of antibiotics initially.

ClearTract, D-Mannose Formula, 500 mg, 60 V-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2015494 From North Carolina on Feb 09, 2009

Excellent product. If you have frequent urinary tract infections this is a product that you need to try. I have suffered from urinary tract infections for several years and this is the only over the counter product that I have found that works to heal the infection quickly.

d-mannose formula, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1683909 From California on Aug 12, 2009

seems to do the job of reducing infection

Manose to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer2423453 From Arizona on Dec 05, 2011

Taking Clear Tract has gotten me thru countless UT discomfort episodes before they became a more serious infection. I recommend it often to friends and relatives. I use both the powder and the capsules which are so handy to carry with you.

Prevention prevention prevention

Posted by Reviewer1244940 From Massachusetts on May 10, 2010

D mannose along helps me prevent UTIs. If you think you may be getting one, 3 every 3 hrs for 2 days (or as a prevention for sex related UTIs)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »