10% Off Orders Over $40!

ClearTract, Urinary Tract Formula, Potent Cranberry Alternative, 500 mg, 60 VCaps

Reviews 4-star

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2810957 on Oct 14, 2009

I would order D Mannose again from your company. The order was delived as promised and helped a lot with my symtoms. As a matter of fact I will order within the next few days .

Works so far!

Posted by Reviewer2039650 on Oct 27, 2011

My mom has only used the product for a short time but so far no badder infections. We were having them a couple times a year. She also uses a daily antibiotic. Both together has eliminated the infections so far.

It's pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3265443 on Dec 07, 2011

I've had to use antibiotics for bladder infections for 30 years and am pleased to have an alternative. I still use antibiotics at times but this has decreased the need. I am pleased for the option of taking something natural and less damaging on the body. As a daily maintenance toward decreasing a tendency toward bladder infection this has been remarkable. I recommend but it is not a total substitute