ClearTract, Urinary Tract Formula, Powder, 50 g

CLEAR TRACT D-MANNOSE Urinary tract formula

Posted by Reviewer3328456 From Pennsylvania on Feb 16, 2009

I have suffered with UTI's now for the past several years, also have interstitial cystitis (since I was in my 20's, am now 55) for which I receive bladder installations of elmiron every 3wks to a month. The last UTI I had was resistant to everything except IV antibiotics. The antibiotics make me so ill, diarrhea, nausea, anorexia, you name it. Not sure which is worse, the UTI or the antibiotic therapy. Anyhow, I happened to be searching the web for some miracle, and I got my miracle--Cleartract D-mannose. Please believe me when I say this works. I am a registered nurse and this product is a God-send, my prayers have been answered. The bacteria in the urinary tract actually attach to the polysaccharides (sugars) of the d-mannose like a magnet attracting shards of steel. They are then released from the body with urination. I also take a maintenance dose once daily. My last urine culture and sensitivity was negative. Unbelievable. I highly recommend this product to any one suffering from chronic UTI's. Just follow the instructions on the bottle faithfully and you will be free from urinary infection.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2267006 From Texas on Feb 11, 2009

I am extremely happy with the results of this wonderful product. I had a really bad reaction to Cipro and was afraid to try the other one the doctor ordered, so I just used the powder for a week . I went back to the doctor and he rechecked and said everything was clear. I did not tell him I didn't take the medicine, but will only use this from now on. Thanks for a great product. Sandra

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2563011 From California on Mar 08, 2009

I've been taking one dose right before bed and one dose first thing in the am. No more utis! It's amazing.

D-mannose

Posted by Reviewer1061515 From Ohio on Mar 15, 2009

I ordered this product for my 3 year daughter because I want to try and stay away from prescription drugs as much as possible and her symptoms were better in just a few days

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2131152 From New York on Nov 28, 2008

Clear Tract is great for keeping the UTIs away. I take it every day with water and so far so good, it has kept the UTI's away. If you have not tried it, definitly try it, you have nothing to lose.