ClearTract, Urinary Tract Formula, Powder, 50 g

Reviews 5-star

CLEAR TRACT D-MANNOSE Urinary tract formula

Posted by Reviewer3328456 on Feb 16, 2009

I have suffered with UTI's now for the past several years, also have interstitial cystitis (since I was in my 20's, am now 55) for which I receive bladder installations of elmiron every 3wks to a month. The last UTI I had was resistant to everything except IV antibiotics. The antibiotics make me so ill, diarrhea, nausea, anorexia, you name it. Not sure which is worse, the UTI or the antibiotic therapy. Anyhow, I happened to be searching the web for some miracle, and I got my miracle--Cleartract D-mannose. Please believe me when I say this works. I am a registered nurse and this product is a God-send, my prayers have been answered. The bacteria in the urinary tract actually attach to the polysaccharides (sugars) of the d-mannose like a magnet attracting shards of steel. They are then released from the body with urination. I also take a maintenance dose once daily. My last urine culture and sensitivity was negative. Unbelievable. I highly recommend this product to any one suffering from chronic UTI's. Just follow the instructions on the bottle faithfully and you will be free from urinary infection.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2267006 on Feb 11, 2009

I am extremely happy with the results of this wonderful product. I had a really bad reaction to Cipro and was afraid to try the other one the doctor ordered, so I just used the powder for a week . I went back to the doctor and he rechecked and said everything was clear. I did not tell him I didn't take the medicine, but will only use this from now on. Thanks for a great product. Sandra

Awesome results

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 14, 2014

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I have been suffering from UTIs for 10 years already. It is quite a long period of time, during which I have been trying heaps of medicine trying to be cured. The bacterium that constantly causes my UTIs is E.Coli. That's why I decided to try D-Mannose but I made up my mind to carry out an experiment, which would be both scientific and illustrative. Before taking D-Mannose in Powder I had my urine tests done in a special lab (both of them- simple urine test and urine culture test). Thus, I made sure that I had lots of E. Coli in my pee + nitrites. I started the course. I took this one and Progressive Laboratories stuff D-Mannose. Then I went to the lab and had new tests done. My simple urine test showed that my pee had become absolutely clear, the quantity of bacteria decreased (!!!). My urine culture test showed that the quantity of E.Coli diminished by 1 grade. Although, E. Coli is still present in my pee,there are quite many of them, the quantity diminished and it is such a victory, a breakthrough for me because I couldn't make E. Coli diminish previously without antibiotics (that are harmful as they kill everything- both good and bad bacteria). And D-Mannose is absolutely harmless!!! As for my subjective feelings, bad odour has disappeared and clouds have gone. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again and again and fight with E. Coli till the end. As the results showed it IS possible but it takes time. But when you have 10-year UTI experience you are ready to wait for years as long as it helps and does its function. I strongly recommend this stuff for women who have E. Coli problem. You should understand, though, that treatment may take time but it certainly goes ahead.

ClearTract Works!

Posted by Reviewer1726434 on Apr 18, 2008

I tried it last fall out of desperation after UTI trouble recurred w/o help from antibiotics. It really works! Following the instructions on the label did the trick. I call it my "magic sugar" and try never to travel without it.

d mannose

Posted by Reviewer2657525 on Sep 18, 2008

I am so pleased to have found d mannose at a reasonble price. It truly works and frees me from using antibiotics for UTIs.