Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Aloe Vera, 4 oz (113 g)

Glyerine soaps

Posted by Reviewer2086538 on Sep 28, 2009

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

my one and only

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jul 04, 2009

I love this soap so much! I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap makes my skin feels so clean, but also soft and moist! This is about the only soap that doesn´t dry my skin out! Honestly, at that price it is a steal! TRY IT!!!!!

clean

Posted by Reviewer2730722 on May 18, 2009

it makes your skin feel soooooooooooooo clean and smoth.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Mar 06, 2010

This is a great soap, i am very sensitive to smell and have sensitive skin, and this soap along w ith Heritage vegetable glycerin cleared up the dry spots on my face.

Good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 30, 2010

I usually have dry skin and this is the only soap that I can use on my hands, face and other sensitive areas. However, this apparently has been recently reformulated and I think the older version was better - I need more time to compare with my older bar. I don't like this aloe scent, so I'm going to try unscented next time. This appears to be the only natural high-glycerine soap on the market. I like this 4 oz size - I can't stand 6-8 oz bars. I sometimes use Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid soap as a body wash, but it can be too harsh for my skin.