NATURAL enough but ...

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 01, 2011

Unfortunately it didn't work out for me. This soap It's very natural and nice smell but the problem is 1) it can't keep itself dry due to the glycerin, it attracts water therefore it doesn't last long, a week maximum. 2) although it has so much glycerin, I still need body lotion after shower so it is not that moisturizing. 3) no suds!!!! you must rub it on a sponge for a few mins to get some bubbles. In summary, I personally will not buy again.

Smells great!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

This soap smells great and feels really gentle on the skin. Don't leave it anywhere near water though, or it'll disappear before you know it!

Good Soap

Posted by 4690013042331941166 on Aug 06, 2013

I've been using this for several years. I like that I can get it on-line somewhere. Haven't found it at any stores around where I live. Been getting it at my daughters Coop store in Wisconsin when I visit her. I love the smell of honeysuckle and this is nice.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on Sep 20, 2013

This soap smells like real honeysuckles! It does indeed vanish quickly, no matter what type of dish you use or how meticulous you are in its use, but the price is not bad. To me, the fresh and clean smell and pure ingredients of these soaps make their short lifespan so worth it. I like to mix the honeysuckle and vitamin E scents on my washcloth for a real treat. It cleans well and rinses off completely with no residue left on your skin, unlike so many other soaps out there. At least 3-4 bars of this item will be in my cart each time I order.

Not like a regular soap

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

good soap

Posted by Reviewer2260038 on Jul 05, 2009

The soap was great smelling.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. This is my favorite of all the scents I purchased. The soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1059353 on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, and will purchase again.

Love your soap

Posted by Reviewer1292801 on Jun 21, 2011

We love this soap and the soft scent. Needs to come in 7 or 8 ounce bars.

Like it!