Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1268073 on Jun 15, 2008

smells great and very easy on sensitive, skin. my brother had exzema and it was the only soap that he could use. also all natural and chemical free. love it!

Glyerine soaps

Posted by Reviewer2086538 on Sep 28, 2009

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on Mar 03, 2014

Super

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on May 14, 2011

It's not very drying /I've even tried it on my face;)/, gives silky and nice lather The only turn down for me was the fact that it didn't smell much like a lilac, the soapy smell is much stronger, but then again I'm such a sucker for a smell of lilac, I can never get enough of it lol

Not like a regular soap

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

Glycerine Soap

Posted by Reviewer3187349 on Oct 15, 2009

It's wonderful. I have eczema and glycerine soap helps quite a bit. I got the lilac scent and just love it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1059353 on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, and will purchase again.

Fresh and clean

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

This soap works well on dirty boys, clean and fresh, takes dirt away nicely.

Lilac Soap

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 03, 2009

love the soap, very soft smell

Fayth

Posted by brennanchiro on May 12, 2008

Good. Not drying. Would be nice if all the ingredients were listed on the wrapping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »