Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1268073 on Jun 15, 2008

smells great and very easy on sensitive, skin. my brother had exzema and it was the only soap that he could use. also all natural and chemical free. love it!

Glyerine soaps

Posted by Reviewer2086538 on Sep 28, 2009

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on Mar 03, 2014

Super

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on May 14, 2011

It's not very drying /I've even tried it on my face;)/, gives silky and nice lather The only turn down for me was the fact that it didn't smell much like a lilac, the soapy smell is much stronger, but then again I'm such a sucker for a smell of lilac, I can never get enough of it lol

Not like a regular soap

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

Fresh and clean

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

This soap works well on dirty boys, clean and fresh, takes dirt away nicely.

Fayth

Posted by brennanchiro on May 12, 2008

Good. Not drying. Would be nice if all the ingredients were listed on the wrapping.

Good smelling

Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Feb 20, 2013

This soap bar has very good smell. The soap is gentle for skin, but the bar finishes quickly. But for these money that's OK

Lilac soap

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Apr 27, 2012

I havent used this yet, but I love the scent! I opened the plastic cover on it a little so my linen closet smells like lilac :)

Clearly the BEST

Posted by 5055844210835557875 on Nov 04, 2013

I have been using this product for many years. I moved almost 9 years ago and was unable to find it in my new area so I turned to the internet. IHerb is FANTASTIC! The cost was reasonable, delivery reliable and the product is EXCELLENT.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »