Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Unscented, 4 oz (113 g)

Try this soap.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008

I have very sensitive skin, have been troubled with allergies my whole life, have rosaeca and eczema. This is the only soap that actually improve my skin instead of irritating it. I have tried countless specialtiy bars for sensitive skin and the problems I have are they leave me iching, irritated, and too oily. Then I start breaking out. This soap cleans my skin but doesn't strip it of all the oils or leave it so oily that I break out either. It doesn't make me itch. I use it on my face and body.

Amazing-Affordable

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Jan 15, 2009

This soap is a great standby for sensitive individuals. No fragrance of any kind and it rinses very clean. Stop sneezing or paying too much for unscented products. Keep an extra one for travel so you can enjoy a clean feeling without the sneezy or itchy soaps in hotels.

Nice Soap

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 23, 2010

Nice soap, no suds, however, it does make your skin moist and soft.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3243275 on Apr 26, 2011

This soap is great! I really enjoy how it makes my skin feel. It's nice and slippery and good for shaving legs as well as washing my face. No scent, just pleasantly mild and enjoyable. I used Noxzema for a long time because soap was so drying and harsh for my skin, but it never really removed my makeup very well, etc. Now I have a new beauty routine, and am enjoying it alot.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Apr 19, 2010

This is truly horrible bar soap. It does not lather at all, which is not the end of the world if it cleaned well. I know it does not clean well because I am an artist and when I finish painting and clean up I wash my hands. The paint did not come off the this soap. It does however, come off with Dr. Bronner's and Kiss My Face Olive soap.