Clif Bar, Builder's 20 g Protein Bar, Chocolate Mint, 12 Bars, 2.4 oz (68 g) Per Bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best protein bar!

Posted by Reviewer1276039 From Finland on Apr 13, 2011

This protein bar is the most delicius one in the market..it´s not too sweet like most of the bars. And it contains huge mounth of protein!! What a great choise! Unfortunatelly Cliff Builder is not sold in Finland..

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1651063 From Korea, Republic of on Jun 14, 2011

I bought these bars for myself and my boyfriend won't stop stealing them. Delicious mint chocolate flavour and nice texture too - just ordered another box!

I love Mint

Posted by Reviewer3018106 From Spain on Sep 27, 2011

These chocolate are very good and very big. But I need to be careful. Have a lot of carbo, and I dont eat so much of them. Since it was the taste of mint, I ordered them anyway.

cliff builders bars

Posted by Reviewer2523333 From Australia on Oct 23, 2011

I love this company and i love these bars! I love that they are not only 20 grams choc block full of protein but they actually taste AWESOME! Not like the chalky awful taste of protein powders! I love iherb, i am from Australia and my package of bars was delivered to me without a fuss and in a very short time period. I will be getting some more very very soon!

Very tasty protein snack

Posted by Reviewer2264845 From Australia on Oct 27, 2011

When you have as many allergies as I do, its hard to find something that is a high protein bar, and tasty. Not only is this bar dairy free but also has no wheat. It is by far the tastiest protein bar that is dairy free on the market

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »