delicious

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 02, 2014

These are so yummy and satisfying. There is a crunchy inner layer that has a cookie texture and the outside chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. It isn't all gummy and sticky like most protein bars. These are my favorite post-workout or skiing snack.

almost too good

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Jul 22, 2014

soooo delicious.... it has the right amount of mint flavor which is my favorite!! If you love mint chocolate but not tooth paste level chocolate, then THIS PRODUCT will be YOUR KEEPER.

OH sooooo yummy! We love Cliff Bars!

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 18, 2010

Great price, great "portable food" and iHerb has the best prices!

Sport

Posted by 5589556362544014974 on Aug 08, 2013

So tasty and high protein in the sametime and more importantly low sugar .

Great taste!

Posted by 5141401613458413584 on Oct 16, 2013

I was impressed about how well these bars tasted, unlike other protein bars that are very chalky, heavy and dry. And they are Vegan!

The best protein bar!

Posted by Reviewer1276039 on Apr 13, 2011

This protein bar is the most delicius one in the market..it´s not too sweet like most of the bars. And it contains huge mounth of protein!! What a great choise! Unfortunatelly Cliff Builder is not sold in Finland..

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Jun 14, 2011

I bought these bars for myself and my boyfriend won't stop stealing them. Delicious mint chocolate flavour and nice texture too - just ordered another box!

I love Mint

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Sep 27, 2011

These chocolate are very good and very big. But I need to be careful. Have a lot of carbo, and I dont eat so much of them. Since it was the taste of mint, I ordered them anyway.

cliff builders bars

Posted by Reviewer2523333 on Oct 23, 2011

I love this company and i love these bars! I love that they are not only 20 grams choc block full of protein but they actually taste AWESOME! Not like the chalky awful taste of protein powders! I love iherb, i am from Australia and my package of bars was delivered to me without a fuss and in a very short time period. I will be getting some more very very soon!

Very tasty protein snack

Posted by Reviewer2264845 on Oct 27, 2011

When you have as many allergies as I do, its hard to find something that is a high protein bar, and tasty. Not only is this bar dairy free but also has no wheat. It is by far the tastiest protein bar that is dairy free on the market

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »