Delicious

Posted by 4802017666694153167 on Nov 08, 2015

These are my all time favourite protein bar. They are delicious and very filling without being too sweet. They have helped me lose my baby weight after two pregnancies. Having enjoyed eating them while living in USA for a few years, I've found them impossible to find in Australia - until I found iHerb's website. Buying them online and getting them shipped is cheaper than buying equivalent (but less delicious) protein bars in the stores!

Chocolate chewy goodness!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

This is by far the tasty protein I've ever tried! The mint complements the chocolate so well. I love the chewy texture. Will buy again!

delicious

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 02, 2014

These are so yummy and satisfying. There is a crunchy inner layer that has a cookie texture and the outside chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. It isn't all gummy and sticky like most protein bars. These are my favorite post-workout or skiing snack.

pretty good

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

Tastes pretty good, not 'weird' tasting like most protein bars. Will probably stay away because of the soy protein though. But they are very filling and quite nice :) Not a fan of the synthetic vitamins and other stuff added - just keep it simple

almost too good

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Jul 22, 2014

soooo delicious.... it has the right amount of mint flavor which is my favorite!! If you love mint chocolate but not tooth paste level chocolate, then THIS PRODUCT will be YOUR KEEPER.

OH sooooo yummy! We love Cliff Bars!

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 18, 2010

Great price, great "portable food" and iHerb has the best prices!

Sport

Posted by 5589556362544014974 on Aug 08, 2013

So tasty and high protein in the sametime and more importantly low sugar .

Great taste!

Posted by 5141401613458413584 on Oct 16, 2013

I was impressed about how well these bars tasted, unlike other protein bars that are very chalky, heavy and dry. And they are Vegan!

The best protein bar!

Posted by Reviewer1276039 on Apr 13, 2011

This protein bar is the most delicius one in the market..it´s not too sweet like most of the bars. And it contains huge mounth of protein!! What a great choise! Unfortunatelly Cliff Builder is not sold in Finland..

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Jun 14, 2011

I bought these bars for myself and my boyfriend won't stop stealing them. Delicious mint chocolate flavour and nice texture too - just ordered another box!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »