A favoritt!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 26, 2014

I could eat one a day! So good, perfect chruch, still soft and good chocolate, and you get fills you up! Perfect in your purse, at work or on the go!

Delicious

Posted by 4974067823978815202 on May 27, 2016

The greatest protein bar ever!

Amazing

Posted by 4870960614475911732 on Aug 22, 2016

These little bars pack a big punch - they help me get through my busy days when I don't have time to eat a real meal. I feel full and nourished afterwards. As a vegetarian, the protein is a great bonus. I've definitely noticed a difference in my muscles :)

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer3060727 on Jun 17, 2012

These protein bars are awesome! Great chocoloate & peanut butter taste. Conistancy is perfect and I always have one at work and after a work out. Will buy them again:-)

Posted by 4687791287017460798 on Sep 29, 2013

My son took these to eat during his wilderness survival training in the military. He said they were perfect, filling, and gave him a great boost of energy. He highly recommends them.

Quality Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2017031 on Jul 04, 2009

I like this flavor and the Cookies 'n Cream best. It also has high quality ingredients. I will buy again.

10/10

Posted by Reviewer3010695 on May 27, 2011

These are the best protein bars out there---by far

Cliff Bar - the best protein bar!!

Posted by Reviewer1276039 on Jun 02, 2011

I just love these cliff bars! They taste so great and the ingredients are the top! I cant find any better protein bar from stores here in Finland so I have to order them from the other side of the world :P

Delicious Protein Bar

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 11, 2011

I love these bars. The delivery was fast and although I live in a hot climate, the bars arrived in good condition, not melted or warped from the heat. I will definitely order these bars again!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1982769 on Aug 10, 2011

Nice taste and high in protein.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »