crispy and yammi

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 07, 2012

its a great proteinbar, very crispy

Very tasty

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Oct 11, 2013

The Clif Peanut Butter Bar is one of the tastiest ones I have ever purchased. The bars have a nice crunch and none of the "protein bar aftertaste" that you get with some bars. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it is not a low-carb bar like many of its competitors. But if that doesn't matter to you, then by all means, buy this bar.

Nice taste and flavour with a sweet coating

Posted by 5248535302239237492 on Feb 23, 2014

Great for a protein fix and my favourite until i tried the Quest choc brownie. On the sweet side and the coating does melt in warm weather.

Tastes good and have the formula I need.

Posted by 4860884914473402166 on Jul 28, 2013

Good quantities of protein carbs and fat. It's too big, I divide the bar and eat half at a time. Tastes good. But it's not marvelous. It's ok in flavor, but very very good in composition.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Jun 07, 2012

cookies N cream are slightly better, men theese are really good as well.

Great bars

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Jul 04, 2011

I enjoy builder's bar - great texture and flavour however I think this tastes more like a protein bar - I like the mint chocolate better - still good though, I would order again! As always iherb is great!

Not ideal for a bodybuilder

Posted by Reviewer1732550 on Dec 10, 2009

Full soy protein. Average taste.

Too sweet.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 19, 2011

I enjoyed eating the first one, but then it was like eating any other chocolate bar. It's too sweet and not really healthy. The high protein content is good, and that's why I bought these bars, but it's just loaded with sugar. Won't buy again. These are slightly better than the chocolate ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »