For grown-ups too

Posted by Reviewer2120854 on Jul 28, 2008

As dedicated cyclists, we have tried many different power bars and these Kid ZBars are by far our favorites. We like the smaller size, the organic ingredients - a list of things we recognize! instead of chemical names, and the price is right. If you like chocolate, the Chocolate Brownie seems to hold up best on a long, hot ride. Try the other flavors too, you'll find your own favorite.

It is very delicious.

Posted by Reviewer1339401 on Mar 06, 2010

It is organic and it is delicious. Moreover, it buys it. The stomach is filled with this one.

greta taste, small size

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 30, 2010

this is perfect for little snacks, kids and adults! the chocolate taste is rich and fabulous!

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 11, 2011

I don't have many options - being on a gluten-free diet - and these are a nice treat when I want a chocolaty treat.

Kids loved them

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

They dont really taste like a brownie, but more like a chocolate muesli bar:) They are chewy and taste nice, the kids really liked it!! Great price, great size!!

natunal sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1216454 on Oct 20, 2011

I like it. every time I order it

Healthy treat

Posted by Reviewer1151144 on Oct 27, 2011

I know it`s meant for kids, but I really can`t resist this goodie. It has a really nice chocolate brownie taste and is a good healyhy snack when you feel a bit hungry. I really love this product!!

Yummi!

Posted by Melkeruten on Oct 30, 2011

These are really good, and they also leaves you feel that you have eaten something that is not TO unhealthy.

Healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 14, 2012

Theese are sooo good.No arteficial taste at all!! not too sweet and BIG. I almost never eat chocolate anymore, so these ones are a great and healthier replacement:)

Ungenes favoritt

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012

Ungene digger disse, jeg liker dem ikke... Men sålenge ungene får dem i seg når de virkelig trenger litt instant energi ;)