Best price and flavour (review from Australia)

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010

I am a bit ashamed about my food miles as I fly these to Australia. But they do taste very good and ceratinly better and much cheaper than anything I can get here. Regular brands have no taste, 'fake' favours and make me feel nauseas. I like this organisation's food philosophy

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5727795851942783466 on Jun 19, 2015

I love the fact that these are vegan, and the taste, oh my the taste!! It's like a healthy brownie! GUILT FREEEE!!

Taste good, but a bit dry

Posted by 5094207149540702578 on Jan 11, 2015

The taste is really cood. However they feel a bit dry when chewing. Would recomend to eat with something to drink :)

Tastes great and 8g of protein.

Posted by DaveQB on Apr 08, 2016

Tastes great and 8g of protein. Plus I don't have any negative digestion reactions.

AMAZING

Posted by 4992870034493869417 on Jul 13, 2016

Best Clif bar flavour

Amazing for Sweet Tooth Cravings!

Posted by beautyandtheboots on Aug 19, 2016

We have a few flavours available of CLIF bars in Australia, so I knew that I liked them but wanted to try more variety. I love this Chocolate Brownie flavour for times I want cake or chocolate but don't want to destroy all the healthy eating I've done that day! Tastes just like real brownies but better for you and vegan. Amazing!

Delicious

Posted by 5334630838942408788 on Aug 20, 2016

Clif bars are so good and convenient to take with you anywhere. Best vegan bar in my opinion. This tastes a lot like the choc almond fudge without the nuts. Highly recommended!

amazing

Posted by 5678079906500025922 on Dec 13, 2014

:D

mmm Chocolate Brownie

Posted by bcharboneau on Jan 29, 2015

If you like chocolate and oats then this is the energy bar for you. I love these. They are not loaded with sugar or fat and still have great taste, unlike typical energy bars.

Awesome

Posted by 5633643323361805926 on Feb 01, 2015

Friend in California told me that CLIF bars weren't good tasting, people bought it cus it's organic and pack lots of nutrition but dang are they so wrong

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »