Best price and flavour (review from Australia)

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010

I am a bit ashamed about my food miles as I fly these to Australia. But they do taste very good and ceratinly better and much cheaper than anything I can get here. Regular brands have no taste, 'fake' favours and make me feel nauseas. I like this organisation's food philosophy

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5727795851942783466 on Jun 19, 2015

I love the fact that these are vegan, and the taste, oh my the taste!! It's like a healthy brownie! GUILT FREEEE!!

Delicious!!

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Aug 18, 2015

This chocolate brownie clif bar is so yum and is definitely my favorite flavor clif. Like a rich chocolate brownie, tastes amazing and can't believe it's not bad for you. <3

AMAZING

Posted by 4992870034493869417 on Jul 13, 2016

Best Clif bar flavour

Amazing for Sweet Tooth Cravings!

Posted by beautyandtheboots on Aug 19, 2016

We have a few flavours available of CLIF bars in Australia, so I knew that I liked them but wanted to try more variety. I love this Chocolate Brownie flavour for times I want cake or chocolate but don't want to destroy all the healthy eating I've done that day! Tastes just like real brownies but better for you and vegan. Amazing!

Delicious

Posted by 5334630838942408788 on Aug 20, 2016

Clif bars are so good and convenient to take with you anywhere. Best vegan bar in my opinion. This tastes a lot like the choc almond fudge without the nuts. Highly recommended!

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Dec 29, 2011

Will keep on buying

Cliff Bar, Chocolate Brownie

Posted by Reviewer1562362 on Feb 12, 2008

I experimented and purchased 8 different types of Cliff Bars. I then gave each of my friends 2 samples of each, we all loved them all. So much that we're all committed to buying these items because they are very healthy, fill you up and just taste so good.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1572350 on Dec 08, 2008

I love this flavor of clif bar, it is delicious and filling.

For chocolate lovers

Posted by 5716775489037220932 on Sep 25, 2013

Love these bars. Their not over the top with chocolate - just right in that you could eat more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »