Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1585800 on Nov 05, 2009

The best tasting energy bar I have come across. And believe, I have tried a lot of different types

Yummeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Reviewer1222480 on Nov 16, 2009

Recommended by a friend, these bars look like an oval cake and taste like a toffee fudge bar with lots of nuts to make them crunchy, they taste delicious and are really filling and yummeeeeeeee

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Apr 09, 2012

Yum yum yum

Best energy bars!

Posted by Reviewer1778588 on Aug 06, 2009

These are definitely the best energy bars on the market. They are natural and very yummy tasting. I eat one for breakfast every morning and am still not hungry by lunch time!

I love these bars!!

Posted by Reviewer1402891 on Sep 14, 2009

A definite favourite for me....whoever came up with this flavour & taste needs to be thanked - daily! Easily to digest & the taste is amazing! Highly recommend.

Holly

Posted by Reviewer1355990 on Dec 16, 2007

super yummy and healthy!!

MBA

Posted by Reviewer1763773 on Jul 11, 2008

I ordered a product I love and have a hard time getting in canada and so my review is five stars. Prompt deliver. Ease in moving about the website.

mimi

Posted by Reviewer2234627 on Nov 06, 2008

taste good

These Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3310564 on Dec 25, 2008

Tastiest Clif Bar I have had. Filling and Yummy.

MY FAVORITE!

Posted by Reviewer2006324 on Dec 29, 2008

I don't like too many protein bars out there, but Clif Bar makes good ones - and without junk! As a migraine sufferer, I avoid partially hydrogenated oils. Clif Bars are all natural. This one is very satisfying - great peanut flavor and crunchy, which makes it great for dieting. Not too sweet. Makes a great guilt-free treat or protein packed snack on the run. I have eaten for dinner before - not on purpose. I had one as a snack and I wasn't hungry for a very long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »