Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Oct 13, 2011

A great energy bar that survives in the pocket or pack. The tast is pretty good - it's not a chocolate bar but far healthier and durable.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Feb 09, 2010

My favorite Clif bar!

Delicious...but dairy

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on May 04, 2010

These are not pareve (contain traces of dairy), if that matters to you. But they truly are delicious..and I agree with the other reviewers that they fill you right up. At 250 calories per bar, I don't recommend them for snacking, but as quick energy for high-caloric activities, camping trips, lunch on the go, etc. these work very well.

Holly

Posted by Reviewer1355990 on Dec 16, 2007

super yummy and healthy!!

MBA

Posted by Reviewer1763773 on Jul 11, 2008

I ordered a product I love and have a hard time getting in canada and so my review is five stars. Prompt deliver. Ease in moving about the website.

mimi

Posted by Reviewer2234627 on Nov 06, 2008

taste good

These Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3310564 on Dec 25, 2008

Tastiest Clif Bar I have had. Filling and Yummy.

MY FAVORITE!

Posted by Reviewer2006324 on Dec 29, 2008

I don't like too many protein bars out there, but Clif Bar makes good ones - and without junk! As a migraine sufferer, I avoid partially hydrogenated oils. Clif Bars are all natural. This one is very satisfying - great peanut flavor and crunchy, which makes it great for dieting. Not too sweet. Makes a great guilt-free treat or protein packed snack on the run. I have eaten for dinner before - not on purpose. I had one as a snack and I wasn't hungry for a very long time.

good

Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Dec 31, 2010

good

Great taste and sustained energy for my runs

Posted by 5109544408689728375 on Oct 16, 2014

I use clif Bars as a pre run fuel and they do that job very well. They are easy to digest and give me sustained energy. The crunchy peanut flavour is particularly tasty and the list of ingredients, fairly simple and natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »