good

Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Dec 31, 2010

good

A bit too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Jun 20, 2010

Delicious...but dairy

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on May 04, 2010

These are not pareve (contain traces of dairy), if that matters to you. But they truly are delicious..and I agree with the other reviewers that they fill you right up. At 250 calories per bar, I don't recommend them for snacking, but as quick energy for high-caloric activities, camping trips, lunch on the go, etc. these work very well.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Feb 09, 2010

My favorite Clif bar!

Yummeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Reviewer1222480 on Nov 16, 2009

Recommended by a friend, these bars look like an oval cake and taste like a toffee fudge bar with lots of nuts to make them crunchy, they taste delicious and are really filling and yummeeeeeeee

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1585800 on Nov 05, 2009

The best tasting energy bar I have come across. And believe, I have tried a lot of different types

I love these bars!!

Posted by Reviewer1402891 on Sep 14, 2009

A definite favourite for me....whoever came up with this flavour & taste needs to be thanked - daily! Easily to digest & the taste is amazing! Highly recommend.

Best energy bars!

Posted by Reviewer1778588 on Aug 06, 2009

These are definitely the best energy bars on the market. They are natural and very yummy tasting. I eat one for breakfast every morning and am still not hungry by lunch time!

MY FAVORITE!

Posted by Reviewer2006324 on Dec 29, 2008

I don't like too many protein bars out there, but Clif Bar makes good ones - and without junk! As a migraine sufferer, I avoid partially hydrogenated oils. Clif Bars are all natural. This one is very satisfying - great peanut flavor and crunchy, which makes it great for dieting. Not too sweet. Makes a great guilt-free treat or protein packed snack on the run. I have eaten for dinner before - not on purpose. I had one as a snack and I wasn't hungry for a very long time.

These Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3310564 on Dec 25, 2008

Tastiest Clif Bar I have had. Filling and Yummy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »