Clif Bar, Luna, The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Vanilla Almond, 15 Bars, 1.69 oz (48 g) Per Bar

Super yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1613487 on Jul 24, 2009

Love this bar, crunchy almonds & not too cloyingly sweet.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 06, 2010

These are good and relatively nutritious, but would be better without so much sugary frosting on both sides.

Tasty and filling

Posted by RubyScarlett on Jun 21, 2012

Needless to say this is one of the better bars on the market. It's sweet but not overly sweet and though I don't have sugar cravings myself, it should definitely satisfy you if you often long for something sugary and don't know what to grab. The taste is wonderful and reminded me of pure vanilla extract - you taste both the vanilla and the slightly bitter, rich taste of the extract. The almonds round it up so nicely. A great bar that kept me full instantly, which is what surprised me the most. I would never have believed a simple nutrition bar could fill me this much. I eat this for breakfast along with a piece of fruit and some calcium, plus my morning tea but I can see it being a great snack as well so I keep one in my handbag.

Good flavour

Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Sep 18, 2012

Yummy bar, quite sweet though.

A treat!

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 19, 2009

Without excessive calories and excessive sugar, this one ranks among my favourite bars. Keep on producing more bars that are not sickeningly sweet!