Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

With these, you don't get a waxy taste like other brands. Mountain berry tastes great and gives me the energy I need while running. Just one thing with the packaging, each package is a rectangle which makes it difficult to extract each blok while running. To get them out of the packet, you have to rip the packet open with your teeth as attempting to open them with your hands is frustrating when running.

Great product!

Posted by 5303695696181075694 on Aug 20, 2012

Loved the taste and texture... Perfect for my long runs to give me the energy i need.

Clif Shot Bloks, Mountain Berry

Posted by Reviewer1687862 on Jul 06, 2009

Perfect for the evening workout! Tides one over for the in between lunch and dinner workout. If you are on the Weight Watcher program, there's only 2 points in one serving (3 shot blocks) Life IS Good!! Bring on the Run!

Tasty, does the job

Posted by 5534011117786238219 on May 05, 2016

I always buy these when I ride longer rides.. They are standard food item. I find them not too sweet either.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5649729519782357859 on May 25, 2015

They taste great and since I started using these during hard workouts, I haven't had a single dehydration-headache.

bloks

Posted by 5364466726698464145 on Nov 12, 2013

There are now a favourite of mine, easy to use and great taste and I haven't hit the wall since I started using them.

Great product, great price, fast delivery.

Posted by 5343906647482528059 on Mar 30, 2015

All good. I preferred this and the orange flavours.

BRILLIANT!!!

Posted by 5552109585012533350 on Dec 01, 2016

Fantastic product. Easy to consume during exercise. No messy gel! Great feature being able to have small portions at a time with the separate squares. Highly recommend this product. Even taste lovely!

Love it!

Posted by 5165848739802956916 on Jul 01, 2015

Love taking these bloks on my long runs. Helps to keep me going when energy gets low. This flavor is really yummy, just like candy!

Brilliant

Posted by 4746560870439527155 on Mar 27, 2014

Fantastic! Great taste, easy to carry and store - always happy with Clif Bar products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »