fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Mar 05, 2010

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.

Better than Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer2079513 on Jun 21, 2010

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Not too sweet, good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1327413 on Oct 11, 2007

I prefer this energy drink to the overly and artificially sweeted major competitors. It's a basic refresher w/ natural organic ingredients and no sugary exotic flavors. I use it for longer cardio workouts and sometimes w/ a protein drink for anerobic exercise too. Recommended.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

great price...thanks iherb for carrying this!

organic ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2408347 on Apr 23, 2010

Natural organic ingredients,i use after workouts

Husband likes it

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

My husband does alot of different martial arts, as well as typical working out, etc. He loves this mix.

Much better than Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer2657425 on Dec 09, 2010

I had previously tried their recovery formula and learned that Clif has stopped production of that. The Clif shot mix is great and I use it while exercising. 92% organic content is an added plus. It takes awhile to dissolve but gives great energy boost during exercises.

It works and it tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1588640 on May 02, 2011

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Posted by Reviewer1786884 on Sep 28, 2011

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

Rating Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Powder

Posted by Reviewer1076337 on Oct 14, 2011

Without doubt this is one of the essential "ingredients" that keeps me in the long-distance-running game—without Clif Shot Electrolyte Replacement I would have to rely on Gatorade or some other such unquaffable drink full of sugar and sodium. I have been drinking Clif Shot for six years (I run two marathons a year, spring and fall, and a few half marathons and other races as time and training allow in between, in all weather conditions) and find it to be the one necessary product for my long-distance needs: It delivers all of the essential electrolytes and I can mix it to the strength I want depending on running distance, temperature, humidity and degree of tiredness. It is fairly priced and tastes good—once I am out there and a few miles into a run I look forward to its refreshing (and inspiriting if not inspiring!) pick-me-up. Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Drink (I prefer Lemonade flavor) is my long-time long-distance running bud. I hope Clif never stops making it; I hope I never stop needing it (and running) . . .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »