Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

This is not too sweet and just tart enough. Love that it's mostly organic.

5 STARS

Posted by Reviewer3061344 on Aug 21, 2013

I CAN FEEL THE POWER WHEN I NEED IT...

This is Rock....

Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Mar 02, 2012

I train 5 day for crossfit.... I can't live without it... Most clean thing in market.

Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer3100150 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a great product, I use it for running and also to add my protein powder for a quick and easy shake

Ok taste

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Dec 30, 2011

The taste is ok although not the best out there in my opinion. I ordered this to see if I felt any different when I drank this compared to only water during my various sporty activities. I haven't felt a huge difference but then again my exercises have lately been one hour or less in duration. Warmer climate and longer exercises would probably make these drinks much more necessary for me too.

Rating Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Powder

Posted by Reviewer1076337 on Oct 14, 2011

Without doubt this is one of the essential "ingredients" that keeps me in the long-distance-running game—without Clif Shot Electrolyte Replacement I would have to rely on Gatorade or some other such unquaffable drink full of sugar and sodium. I have been drinking Clif Shot for six years (I run two marathons a year, spring and fall, and a few half marathons and other races as time and training allow in between, in all weather conditions) and find it to be the one necessary product for my long-distance needs: It delivers all of the essential electrolytes and I can mix it to the strength I want depending on running distance, temperature, humidity and degree of tiredness. It is fairly priced and tastes good—once I am out there and a few miles into a run I look forward to its refreshing (and inspiriting if not inspiring!) pick-me-up. Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Drink (I prefer Lemonade flavor) is my long-time long-distance running bud. I hope Clif never stops making it; I hope I never stop needing it (and running) . . .

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Posted by Reviewer1786884 on Sep 28, 2011

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

It works and it tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1588640 on May 02, 2011

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

Much better than Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer2657425 on Dec 09, 2010

I had previously tried their recovery formula and learned that Clif has stopped production of that. The Clif shot mix is great and I use it while exercising. 92% organic content is an added plus. It takes awhile to dissolve but gives great energy boost during exercises.

Better than Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer2079513 on Jun 21, 2010

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »