Nice Face Mask!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

PLEASE GET MORE Comfortable without strange odor

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 05, 2013

Dear iherb, please get more of these masks or something like them. They are great when there is a fire in the area or on visits to hospitals. Very happy with these. I was purchasing the typical ones available in pharmacies and they stink & are irritable compared to this brand. This is the most comfortable face mask I've ever worn. It might seem too loose for some of you and it's probably not for major disaster type conditions. It keeps out smoky smells, dust, (hopefully smog) & etc. I wore one yesterday when I went in for a dermatology check up after I heard someone sneeze. :-)) [cold & flu season], I will buy more when these run out unless I find something better.

ㅋ 딱 감기 걸려서 잘 쓰고 있네요!

Posted by together33 on Jan 20, 2013

매번 약국에서 비싸게 쓰고 버리기 좀 그랬는데.. 빨아서 쓰는건 좀 그렇더라구요... 귀찮고....ㅎㅎ 아플땐 그냥 쓰고 버리는 게 최고죠~

It's made in China

Posted by mingyu on Nov 29, 2012

I thought it was made in USA, the packing quality was poor, and it was even bit broken when I got the pack. I- Herb should let us know the country of origin of every product you sell, we have a right to know before we buy it.

Does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

Used to help offset inhaling cold air and alleregens. The user, originally from the tropics, utilizes them on frosty mornings before opening the door.

Allergy Help

Posted by Reviewer1022453 on Sep 16, 2012

Great price for mask, helps control grass/hay allergy when doing chores

Face mask

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 02, 2012

Good face mask for dust cleaning

God.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012

Very useful.

great

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

they are soft and easy to use

Great, protective masks

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Feb 21, 2012

I use these masks to protect against chemicals, mould and dust when cleaning. They're great. The carbon filter really makes a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »