Co - E1, Enada NADH, 5 mg, 30 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer2409345 on Sep 30, 2008

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

the effect goes away

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 05, 2010

next time I will buy 10 mg, but I am pretty sure the effect will vanish as well. I just hope it s doing the healing job

Enada

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Mar 25, 2012

I like this product, but wish it did not contain malitol. I am highly sensitive to any of the sugar alcohols. Luckily, my boyfriend is not. He is the person that takes these.