RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,176.18

₽1,659.82

Экономия: ₽483.64 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

it sure works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3119083 May 28, 2015

does this work? it sure does in my case. i really don't get any jitters and my mind simply wakes up whenever i take only one pill. initially i thought it was no good but then i read a comment by someone who wrote that the only way the pill works is for him is to let it dissolve under his tongue; so i did the same and i felt an incredible difference. the trouble is i worry about the side effects. so i will be staying with neuro optimizer from jarrow and some nice good quality green tea and switch to nadh only on the days when i have an important exam or something. i don't feel comfortable taking something that increases certain hormones (dopamine, serotonin etc.) on a medium term.

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2409345 Sep 30, 2008

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

Using NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1213730 Mar 15, 2011

I have been using Co-E1, Enada NADH for many years and it enhances the use of any other medications that you may take. GEH

Enada NADH 5mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2104741 Jan 26, 2009

Have taken these for years, and believe they contribute substantially to my energy reserves.

worthless

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327789 Mar 23, 2013

I have been taking this product as described first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and nothing to eat for 30 minutes ( i probably waited at least an hour) for 2 months and has had zero effect for me. Won't waste any more money on this product

Simply Does Nothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2014037 Dec 06, 2013

I am baffled by this product. I have taken this at least 10 times as directed and simply feel nothing whatsoever. No increased energy, no increased focus; no increase or decrease in anything whatsoever. This leads me to question the quality of this product; either it is not what is claimed or the delivery system for the NADH is fatally flawed.

great

Отзыв оставлен 5438416337194100686 Jan 02, 2014

excellent, its very helpful to me

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2944472 Jun 27, 2014

very helpful, really good

Great thing,i will buy this one more

Отзыв оставлен 5572537571634594043 Sep 20, 2014

Great thing,i will buy this one more

Unbelievably fantastic! The best supplement I have ever used

Отзыв оставлен 5596526243340656982 Apr 07, 2016

Post breast cancer treatment my health has been terrible and I had zero energy. A friend recommended this highly to me, and after she told me about 4 times to try it I finally decided to give it a try. I was sceptical because I have tried so many supplements. Within 2 hours of the first dose I felt more energy. Within a few days I was able to return to work, the brain fog had cleared and my mood had lifted. Enada NADH has been a life saver for me, and I have only been taking it for 2 weeks now. My friend has told me it takes a month for the full benefits to kick in. I have never before had such an incredible result from any supplement. I've ordered 4 more and am going to increase my dosage - can't wait! I feel like I have a new lease on life and am very grateful to iherb for stocking it.

Позиции 11-20 из 44