Simply Does Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

I am baffled by this product. I have taken this at least 10 times as directed and simply feel nothing whatsoever. No increased energy, no increased focus; no increase or decrease in anything whatsoever. This leads me to question the quality of this product; either it is not what is claimed or the delivery system for the NADH is fatally flawed.

GOOD

Posted by 4838429101667568219 on Jul 17, 2013

GOOD!!

worthless

Posted by Reviewer3327789 on Mar 23, 2013

I have been taking this product as described first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and nothing to eat for 30 minutes ( i probably waited at least an hour) for 2 months and has had zero effect for me. Won't waste any more money on this product

unluky for international user

Posted by 5525998292612207488 on Nov 11, 2012

It is unfortunately for me, still not get this product yet. hope international user not worry about delivery, actually it has already impact your business very largely and widely. may be you have you concern for international business. Sincerely Regards one of your international customer. .

Great energizer, yet for this purpose there are cheaper products atm

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 10, 2012

I bought this product for CFS and for the fact that studies show it's dopaminergic traits, and found it gave me overall energy about 1-2 hours after taking it. It's not the kind of energy that extinguishes the sensation of lack of sleep, neither does it feel like a stimulant with vasoconstriction and other side effects, but I sense good pure pshysical energy and stamina with it, and rather unchanneled mental energy, the latter which makes it less impressive in the cognitive department even though my mind feels awakened by NADH.

I use the either the 5 mg tablet or the 10 mg sublingual. AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jul 14, 2012

I use the BOTH the 5 mg tablet and the 10 mg sublingual. They are AWESOME! I have used it for 14 years!!

No effect

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Zero effect for me. I have taken it as prescribed.

Enada

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Mar 25, 2012

I like this product, but wish it did not contain malitol. I am highly sensitive to any of the sugar alcohols. Luckily, my boyfriend is not. He is the person that takes these.

Great price and a good product.

Posted by Reviewer3252374 on Jan 02, 2012

Great product.

NADH might help.

Posted by Reviewer1763589 on Nov 16, 2011

I have M.E. and low energy, so take Enada along with other supplements because it is said to help. I can't be sure however which one works!