No effect

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Zero effect for me. I have taken it as prescribed.

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer2409345 on Sep 30, 2008

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

Using NADH

Posted by Reviewer1213730 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been using Co-E1, Enada NADH for many years and it enhances the use of any other medications that you may take. GEH

Enada NADH 5mg

Posted by Reviewer2104741 on Jan 26, 2009

Have taken these for years, and believe they contribute substantially to my energy reserves.

worthless

Posted by Reviewer3327789 on Mar 23, 2013

I have been taking this product as described first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and nothing to eat for 30 minutes ( i probably waited at least an hour) for 2 months and has had zero effect for me. Won't waste any more money on this product

Simply Does Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

I am baffled by this product. I have taken this at least 10 times as directed and simply feel nothing whatsoever. No increased energy, no increased focus; no increase or decrease in anything whatsoever. This leads me to question the quality of this product; either it is not what is claimed or the delivery system for the NADH is fatally flawed.

great

Posted by 5438416337194100686 on Jan 02, 2014

excellent, its very helpful to me

good

Posted by Reviewer2944472 on Jun 27, 2014

very helpful, really good

Great thing,i will buy this one more

Posted by 5572537571634594043 on Sep 20, 2014

Great thing,i will buy this one more

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

Posted by ALoren on Dec 17, 2015

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.