Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2169893 on Nov 29, 2008

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer2409345 on Sep 30, 2008

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

Review Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer1560623 on Sep 26, 2008

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1789336 on Sep 09, 2008

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.