Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Dec 28, 2009

Have used for years -- Take a day or two off every three days. Otherwise, it loses effectiveness.

Karen Williams

Posted by Reviewer2597464 on Aug 07, 2008

This product is great! Within two days I could tell a huge difference in the amount of energy that I had, along with the ability to focus more clearly. I'm glad that I ordered two boxes, and when I'm down to one I will be ordering another. Thanks for giving me my energy back!

fast acting, can take with full stomach

Posted by Reviewer1092290 on Feb 28, 2007

When I've taken NADH in the past I had to do so on an empty stomach, this sublingual version absorbs fast, I can feel the fatigue lift within minutes. It's nice to be able to take it when you need it rather than plan around meal times.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2088352 on Aug 17, 2009

I am 62 years old and I have a neurological disorder that saps my energy. The NADH gives me the energy boost I need to get going in the morning. The sublingual lozenges are easier to use than the pill form that requires it to be taken on an empty stomach.

Helps with Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Nov 20, 2009

Twice I have stopped taking this just to see if I needed it anymore after years of use. Eventually, I began to feel tired and worn out the moment I woke up until I went to sleep. I resumed taking NADH and in 2 weeks I felt normal again. It doesn't have the same effect as a cup of coffee, but it does help me at least not drag around all day.

NADH

Posted by Reviewer2233026 on Oct 25, 2008

Great product! Makes my thoughts crisper and more creative!

NADH -WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2258187 on Oct 16, 2007

Does exactly what it says. With a few minutes it is like your body and your mind completely wakes up and feels energized. It is a little pricy but less than some brands which are similar.

split the tablet

Posted by kanaca on Apr 30, 2012

It's not always recommended to take more than 5mgs at a time. I bite this tiny tablet in half. When I've taken 10mgs at once, it's made me spacey.

Great Lift w/o Crash

Posted by Reviewer3166770 on May 27, 2012

Haved used NADH (renamed Co-E1)for years to help with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now that I'm treating Lyme-related infections, it's more invaluable for me than ever. Very quickly clears the mental cob-webs as well as boosts energy ... without the jitteriness or crash that caffeine can generate. When I'm at my worst, I take 20-40 mg; take 10-20 for less critical times. Due to expense (which is offset by benefits), I don't take every day for weeks on end. Others find its effectiveness is reduced if taken daily for long periods of time.

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 16, 2010

Really like this brand of NADH, did not notice difference until about 2 weeks of taking, then can really tell not so tired thru out day. A lot of good information supporting this product. Makes Co-Q10 work effectively, and much more. What's that saying "try it, you'll like it".