Obvious

Posted by 5750602266557077765 on Jun 25, 2015

so far so good

Energy boost

Posted by 5254944993977718706 on Sep 01, 2014

Feel the difference when taking this. Start with 1/day. Read some reviews that effectiveness lessens when you take it every day, so have a break in between. Good price too.

Wow - this is brilliant !

Posted by 5528725351430810670 on Jul 17, 2014

I battle with constant low energy. I dissolve one of these under my tongue morning and noon and feel an almost instant pick up. But I don't have a crash like I do with coffee - I just experience slow sustained energy and alertness - I'm delighted with this product.

relief from chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3184609 on Jan 25, 2014

I read a paper from a George Washington University study on the use of NADH for fatigue. while these sub-lingual tablets have not completely eliminated all of my symptoms, I have had a major improvement in quality of life and increased levels of energy. I recommend the sub-lingual tablets that can be taken any time of day. very happy to find them at iHerb, lower cost, fast shipping, and great customer service.

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Just start to try this product after many recommendation.

Doesn't Work!!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jul 06, 2013

I Have heard great things about this product, and I don't write many reviews, but this is $24 and I Felt Nothing!! It Doesn't Work, Don't Waste your Money On This... Taste Nasty too..

Works really well

Posted by 4712665615417526654 on Apr 13, 2013

I have been taking this off and on since discovering it last year. It really helps me quite a bit. It doesn't make me nervous, just gives me additional energy. Without it I am tired all the time. It is a little expensive but so worth it I figure out ways to afford it.

No good...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Dec 31, 2012

I felt jittery and nervous after taking just one of these.

NOT Good

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Dec 15, 2012

If I had used these first I probably would not have ever bought any more of the nadh. BUT, I had bought Source Naturals Nadh sublinguals, and they were GREAT! 5 stars for Source Naturals! Buying some more of S N. I won't go for the low price again.

CO-E1 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2104741 on Jun 19, 2012

I have been very disappointed so far. They take much longer to dissolve than advertised, in excess of five minutes in my case. Secondly, I expected them to work more rapidly than the 5mg. tablets I had been taking. Again, I have seen no positive results. I do not intend to continue this product once my order has run out unless I get some positive results.