Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1432028 on Nov 01, 2008

These didn't work for me. I even took 2 at a time and didn't feel anything. They may work for some people. Everyone's body is different.

not so hot

Posted by lovelyliller on May 17, 2010

I have CFS,and I have tried one of these pills. I dont think it works at all.. mabye a little placebo effect?

Did Not Like

Posted by chacho on Jul 12, 2011

Didn't like this product. Did nothing for me. Will not buy again. I get my energy from NOW Triple Strenth Liquid Chlorophyll. One product many health benefits. Chlorophyll has increased my oxygen to optimal levels. I check my self with a Pulse Oximeter, check how much oxygen is in your blood, also displays your heart rate.The doctor was shocked to see such high healthy levels in a 61 year old man.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2803603 on Jul 12, 2008

After reading the reviews I decided to try this product. I took one a day and much to my disappointment, it actually did nothing for me. I was not energized at all.

enada

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on May 18, 2010

i tried it at recommended dose and noticed nothing so i took 8 losenges at once and noticed nothing, except maybe sleepiness. while it is possible that the relatively tiny dosage may be to blame here, it is also possible that, being young and nutritionally responsive, i just dont need niacin (of which this is the coenzymate)

disappointed...

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jan 28, 2010

It has not helped.

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer1408010 on Apr 25, 2010

Tried it sublingually 4x and felt no effect.

CO-E1 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2104741 on Jun 19, 2012

I have been very disappointed so far. They take much longer to dissolve than advertised, in excess of five minutes in my case. Secondly, I expected them to work more rapidly than the 5mg. tablets I had been taking. Again, I have seen no positive results. I do not intend to continue this product once my order has run out unless I get some positive results.

NOT Good

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Dec 15, 2012

If I had used these first I probably would not have ever bought any more of the nadh. BUT, I had bought Source Naturals Nadh sublinguals, and they were GREAT! 5 stars for Source Naturals! Buying some more of S N. I won't go for the low price again.

No good...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Dec 31, 2012

I felt jittery and nervous after taking just one of these.