Co - E1, The Energizing Co-Enzyme, Performance, 10 mg, 30 Lozenges

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1432028 on Nov 01, 2008

These didn't work for me. I even took 2 at a time and didn't feel anything. They may work for some people. Everyone's body is different.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2803603 on Jul 12, 2008

After reading the reviews I decided to try this product. I took one a day and much to my disappointment, it actually did nothing for me. I was not energized at all.

not so hot

Posted by lovelyliller on May 17, 2010

I have CFS,and I have tried one of these pills. I dont think it works at all.. mabye a little placebo effect?

enada

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on May 18, 2010

i tried it at recommended dose and noticed nothing so i took 8 losenges at once and noticed nothing, except maybe sleepiness. while it is possible that the relatively tiny dosage may be to blame here, it is also possible that, being young and nutritionally responsive, i just dont need niacin (of which this is the coenzymate)

Did Not Like

Posted by chacho on Jul 12, 2011

Didn't like this product. Did nothing for me. Will not buy again. I get my energy from NOW Triple Strenth Liquid Chlorophyll. One product many health benefits. Chlorophyll has increased my oxygen to optimal levels. I check my self with a Pulse Oximeter, check how much oxygen is in your blood, also displays your heart rate.The doctor was shocked to see such high healthy levels in a 61 year old man.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »