Co - E1, The Energizing Co-Enzyme, Performance, 10 mg, 30 Lozenges

Reviews 2-star

Co-E1 sublingual lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2483443 From Tennessee on Oct 17, 2008

I have been using this for about a month and I noticed only a small change in my energy level. I have chronic fatigue and was hoping this would help. It did not give me as much help as I thought it would from all the reviews I read. Maybe it takes longer than a month to work. A small amount of help is better than none when you have chronic fatigue, so I will continue to take it just for that little bit.

NAHD

Posted by Reviewer2665357 From Canada on Oct 16, 2008

i didn't really feel the energy boost that everyone was talking about with this- so not sure on this product

nothing dramatic yet

Posted by Reviewer1268073 From Pennsylvania on Apr 15, 2008

ive been taking the Enada for 2 months now and have not noticed any particular benefit, i will keep taking it though as maybe more time will make a difference

still not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1446968 From Illinois on Mar 22, 2010

I wish I was getting the kind of results that the other reviewers were, but so far it has made only a minimal difference in my energy and focus after taking several of them over a few hours. I'm still taking it and giving it a chance, though.

Doesn't Work!!

Posted by Pamm8577 From Alabama on Jul 06, 2013

I Have heard great things about this product, and I don't write many reviews, but this is $24 and I Felt Nothing!! It Doesn't Work, Don't Waste your Money On This... Taste Nasty too..