Obvious

Posted by 5750602266557077765 on Jun 25, 2015

so far so good

no noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1768666 on Apr 10, 2010

i am used to taking caffeine supplements throughout the day to curb the chronic fatigue i battle from my fibroymalgia. i was hoping to ease off the caffeine with a replacement product that will give me an energy boost without all of the adverse affects of caffeine. unfortunately, i did not find the results from this product to be significant enough to continue. straight caffeine such as no-doz works much better for me -

2-3 stars - on the fence

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Jan 04, 2010

I've noticed mild (perhaps even moderate some days) improvement of alertness, focus, & energy. I guess I'm a little disappointed that it didn't have a dramatic positive effect on me.

Definately works

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Mar 13, 2009

Very good product for an immediate short term lift. Seemed to ess with greater use.

No particular effect.

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 02, 2008

After several uses, haven't noticed any energizing effects.

Not such a great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Jan 21, 2008

I have been using NADH for years and believe it help my energy levels BUT this new CO-E1 with the chlorophyll is not the same as the Enadalert that I use to take which I can no longer find. This new product with the chlorophyll is giving me an abnormal amount of gas the other never did and upsets my stomach. I wish they would go back to the old formula. I will keep looking for the NADH WITHOUT the chlorophyll.