Co - E1, The Energizing Co-Enzyme, Performance, 10 mg, 30 Lozenges

Reviews 3-star

2-3 stars - on the fence

Posted by Reviewer1516321 From Oregon on Jan 04, 2010

I've noticed mild (perhaps even moderate some days) improvement of alertness, focus, & energy. I guess I'm a little disappointed that it didn't have a dramatic positive effect on me.

no noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1768666 From California on Apr 10, 2010

i am used to taking caffeine supplements throughout the day to curb the chronic fatigue i battle from my fibroymalgia. i was hoping to ease off the caffeine with a replacement product that will give me an energy boost without all of the adverse affects of caffeine. unfortunately, i did not find the results from this product to be significant enough to continue. straight caffeine such as no-doz works much better for me -

Not such a great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 From Texas on Jan 21, 2008

I have been using NADH for years and believe it help my energy levels BUT this new CO-E1 with the chlorophyll is not the same as the Enadalert that I use to take which I can no longer find. This new product with the chlorophyll is giving me an abnormal amount of gas the other never did and upsets my stomach. I wish they would go back to the old formula. I will keep looking for the NADH WITHOUT the chlorophyll.

No particular effect.

Posted by ShelleyP From Canada on Sep 02, 2008

After several uses, haven't noticed any energizing effects.

Definately works

Posted by Reviewer2841015 From Australia on Mar 13, 2009

Very good product for an immediate short term lift. Seemed to ess with greater use.