Helps with Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Nov 20, 2009

Twice I have stopped taking this just to see if I needed it anymore after years of use. Eventually, I began to feel tired and worn out the moment I woke up until I went to sleep. I resumed taking NADH and in 2 weeks I felt normal again. It doesn't have the same effect as a cup of coffee, but it does help me at least not drag around all day.

nadh

Posted by Reviewer1993187 on Oct 13, 2009

Has worked a bit. Have some more energy if i take these first thing in the morning. But have not worked as much as I expected they would.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1792328 on Jul 24, 2010

Good for fast energy action. Some side effects insomnia..

Works

Posted by Reviewer2529312 on Dec 08, 2010

It does work as a "pick me up" 3/5 times.Able to carry out marginally longer training sessions while on it but does not super charge. Seems like duration and intensity of its effect are dependent on diet and activities for that day or that week, and your overall state of health. For long time coffee drinkers looking for a substitute. this would work but need to give it time.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer1906368 on Feb 17, 2011

Lower the prices though!

Energy boost

Posted by 5254944993977718706 on Sep 01, 2014

Feel the difference when taking this. Start with 1/day. Read some reviews that effectiveness lessens when you take it every day, so have a break in between. Good price too.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 03, 2010

definetly do feel a lift in energy, i have only tried 1 a day so far, i think 2 a day would be better but it sure would work out expensive to be on 2 a day.

Blue color

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

Well, you get a nice color in your mouth, blue. I can't tell you if this works because I only took it twice without any effect, but I know you have to use it for a longer time to see results. So maybe in the future.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Dec 30, 2007

I found the lozenges to be easily administered on an as-needed basis, for a pick-me-up mid day. Tons better than the standard caffine or sugar fix.

NADH

Posted by Reviewer1879324 on Nov 21, 2007

Arrived on time. haven't used them yet.