Wow - this is brilliant !

Posted by 5528725351430810670 on Jul 17, 2014

I battle with constant low energy. I dissolve one of these under my tongue morning and noon and feel an almost instant pick up. But I don't have a crash like I do with coffee - I just experience slow sustained energy and alertness - I'm delighted with this product.

relief from chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3184609 on Jan 25, 2014

I read a paper from a George Washington University study on the use of NADH for fatigue. while these sub-lingual tablets have not completely eliminated all of my symptoms, I have had a major improvement in quality of life and increased levels of energy. I recommend the sub-lingual tablets that can be taken any time of day. very happy to find them at iHerb, lower cost, fast shipping, and great customer service.

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Just start to try this product after many recommendation.

Works really well

Posted by 4712665615417526654 on Apr 13, 2013

I have been taking this off and on since discovering it last year. It really helps me quite a bit. It doesn't make me nervous, just gives me additional energy. Without it I am tired all the time. It is a little expensive but so worth it I figure out ways to afford it.

Great Lift w/o Crash

Posted by Reviewer3166770 on May 27, 2012

Haved used NADH (renamed Co-E1)for years to help with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now that I'm treating Lyme-related infections, it's more invaluable for me than ever. Very quickly clears the mental cob-webs as well as boosts energy ... without the jitteriness or crash that caffeine can generate. When I'm at my worst, I take 20-40 mg; take 10-20 for less critical times. Due to expense (which is offset by benefits), I don't take every day for weeks on end. Others find its effectiveness is reduced if taken daily for long periods of time.

split the tablet

Posted by kanaca on Apr 30, 2012

It's not always recommended to take more than 5mgs at a time. I bite this tiny tablet in half. When I've taken 10mgs at once, it's made me spacey.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1525865 on Mar 09, 2012

Good product - tastes neutral. Have had improved energy since I started taking this - must say though that I have also increased my intake of B vitamins so can't be definite that it is this product that is making the difference.

This Makes a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1585410 on Aug 29, 2011

As a 48 yr old, single mom to two teenagers, I need all the help I can get! My youngest needs help with homework. If I take one around 3 pm, I can concentrate and focus much better -- after a long day at the office!! I'm back to reorder!

ENADA NADH