10% Off Orders Over $40!

Co - E1, The Energizing Co-enzyme, Mojo, 20 mg, 30 Lozenges

Great for CFS

Posted by Reviewer3360673 on May 02, 2008

Far easier to take than non-sublingual, takes almost 5 min. to dissolve but well worth it. All CFS symptoms much reduced.

The energy I needed

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 07, 2009

This supplement has helped me deal with CFS. I have a steady, clear energy since starting this product. Love it!

No energy even at high doses

Posted by danarm on Nov 22, 2013

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

Miracle Drug AAAA+++++

Posted by Reviewer2210515 on Jan 30, 2008

I used to use the 10mg NADH but the 20mg is 100% Better I felt the differance ist day cleared my brain, gave me energy well worth the money.

Indispensable Part of My Day

Posted by Reviewer2312593 on Jul 11, 2008

I am very impressed with the results. No hype involved with this product. It delivers a new found source of clean energy and focus I didn't know existed. It's the first thing I do after I brush my teeth in the morning! Oh, and iHerb gets this product to me quickly and on time every month. Great company. Thanks!