No energy even at high doses

Posted by danarm on Nov 22, 2013

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

very dissappointed

Posted by 4828536786217119088 on Jul 25, 2013

take this already 3 weeks, feel nothing

- NO MOJO -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Three words: DOES NOT WORK. Taking the lozenge with hopes that it'd get absorbed fast into the bloodstream and give me the energy I so need to carry out my daily chores (I've fatigue from depression), but all I had was that urge to nap. I'm pretty annoyed coz the product is costly, yet does not deliver. Also, iHerb please take note that the box arrived badly squashed and looking like it's been opened by 50 hands. I hope iHerb or the manufacturer can seal the box properly, so buyers can have the utmost confidence that the foil pack inside is authentic.

enada supplement

Posted by Reviewer2829669 on Aug 31, 2011

i did not notice any changes in my mood, energy, alertness or pain recovery. disappointed

MOJO

Posted by Reviewer1187127 on Aug 12, 2011

Could not tell any difference after using two weeks

Couldn't see any benefit

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Maybe this is one that needs time to work, or its effect is too subtle, but I didn't notice any difference or benefit.

Not the Miracle You Are Hoping For

Posted by Reviewer2620633 on Aug 02, 2010

This came by UPS and I live in the hot Texas summer. The package was hot when I got it. It says on the MOJO box to "STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR REFRIGERATE. PROTECT FROM LIGHT AND HEAT." If you order when it is hot out I would avoid UPS because their trucks are not cooled plus they are dark brown. I made that mistake and am sure it degraded the product. Go with USPS their trucks are white, and smaller with better air circulation and will absorb less heat. As for the actual experience I called the Manufacturer Birkmeyer USA to explain my concern after I had tried a few of the tablet and felt little of nothing. I was worried the heat destroyed the active component. As kind as they were they sent me a replacement box at no charge. So I had extra. I was taking on average two at a time and sometimes up to 4 or 5 of the tablets at a time and it did not make me feel any more awake or energized. The only thing I got was somewhat of a headache sometimes. This NADH really did not do much of anything for me. I was looking for a quick fix and this did not provide it. Maybe it works better for some people than others. I think they need to make it stronger. Like 100 mg per tab instead of just 20. It really is a small dose.

Co-E1, mojo Plus + Enada 20mg

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on May 18, 2010

I have symptoms similar to CFS which seems to have been helped by Rhodiola. Only in few instances during the day, I do feel a bit more tired , so I thought in any one of those occasional moments, if I feel sleepy/fatigue, this might possibly help me. Unfortunately, it did nothing at all. Used it afew times. Would have given zero star if possible. Waste of money. For energy boost, my preliminary evaluation of Umac-Core Marine phytoplankton (2ml free sample) seems to give quite a good boost.

doesnt work

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

no difference in physical/mental performance

chuck stark

Posted by Reviewer2020757 on Dec 25, 2008

I wouldn't even give one star but I could not get rid of the one that was there. I have emailed many times that i have not gotten this product and wanted a refund and not to have the item sent at all it is to late now that Christymas is over. i was getting it as a gift for a co-worker. So at this time I am still waiting for my refund chuck

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »