No energy even at high doses

Posted by danarm on Nov 22, 2013

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

very dissappointed

Posted by 4828536786217119088 on Jul 25, 2013

take this already 3 weeks, feel nothing

Not the Miracle You Are Hoping For

Posted by Reviewer2620633 on Aug 02, 2010

This came by UPS and I live in the hot Texas summer. The package was hot when I got it. It says on the MOJO box to "STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR REFRIGERATE. PROTECT FROM LIGHT AND HEAT." If you order when it is hot out I would avoid UPS because their trucks are not cooled plus they are dark brown. I made that mistake and am sure it degraded the product. Go with USPS their trucks are white, and smaller with better air circulation and will absorb less heat. As for the actual experience I called the Manufacturer Birkmeyer USA to explain my concern after I had tried a few of the tablet and felt little of nothing. I was worried the heat destroyed the active component. As kind as they were they sent me a replacement box at no charge. So I had extra. I was taking on average two at a time and sometimes up to 4 or 5 of the tablets at a time and it did not make me feel any more awake or energized. The only thing I got was somewhat of a headache sometimes. This NADH really did not do much of anything for me. I was looking for a quick fix and this did not provide it. Maybe it works better for some people than others. I think they need to make it stronger. Like 100 mg per tab instead of just 20. It really is a small dose.

- NO MOJO -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Three words: DOES NOT WORK. Taking the lozenge with hopes that it'd get absorbed fast into the bloodstream and give me the energy I so need to carry out my daily chores (I've fatigue from depression), but all I had was that urge to nap. I'm pretty annoyed coz the product is costly, yet does not deliver. Also, iHerb please take note that the box arrived badly squashed and looking like it's been opened by 50 hands. I hope iHerb or the manufacturer can seal the box properly, so buyers can have the utmost confidence that the foil pack inside is authentic.

Couldn't see any benefit

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Maybe this is one that needs time to work, or its effect is too subtle, but I didn't notice any difference or benefit.

MOJO

Posted by Reviewer1187127 on Aug 12, 2011

Could not tell any difference after using two weeks

enada supplement

Posted by Reviewer2829669 on Aug 31, 2011

i did not notice any changes in my mood, energy, alertness or pain recovery. disappointed

Co-E1

Posted by Reviewer2775399 on Jan 29, 2008

This product apparently has no effect, except it takes 5-10 minutes to dissolve, indicating that it is possibly OLD. This causes considerable irritation under my tongue. Would not recommend.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2135200 on Sep 07, 2008

nothing spectacular about this product at all. keep looking, if its for fatigue FRS healthy energy chews are much better.

chuck stark

Posted by Reviewer2020757 on Dec 25, 2008

I wouldn't even give one star but I could not get rid of the one that was there. I have emailed many times that i have not gotten this product and wanted a refund and not to have the item sent at all it is to late now that Christymas is over. i was getting it as a gift for a co-worker. So at this time I am still waiting for my refund chuck

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »